Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Got A New Laptop For XMas! :) Acer 5050 - Minitokyo

I Got A New Laptop For XMas! :) Acer 5050

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Man! I just wanted to spread the word, The feeling that I got a new Laptop! My other one broke... and my Boyfriend decided to get me one for Christmas! Of course I got to choose it, and open it, and play with it before Christmas... :) He got me a CD and DVD to go along with it... Man! I'm excited! And what's the difference between Bluetooth and Wireless? Jesus... Its like Bluetooth is wireless?

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Congratz on getting the new laptop :). I hope it will be of some use to you.
Well as far as i know Wireless uses radio waves(correct me if i am wrong i am not so sure myself) while Bluetooth uses a blue light to comunicate with devices. So they are a little different.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Wow! thats cool! XD congratz for that :)
hmm.. you right,kazakian-san.

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Both wireless and Bluetooth use radio frequency, but wireless has a greater range and a faster data transfer rate (due to higher transmit power). Typically, Bluetooth has a maximum range of 10 metres, which is acceptable for short range communication between devices such as mobile phones, PDAs, and perhaps peripherals, but is not ideal for a larger local area network.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.