Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 13th Fortnightly Theme + 11th Theme Voting - Minitokyo

13th Fortnightly Theme + 11th Theme Voting

Group announcement by TheUnderappreciated

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Merry Christmas to everyone who's reading this announcement! ^^ *appears with Lampy dressing as a christmas cane*

It's already the 26th of December, so the submission for the 11th fortnightly competition is now due. ^^ We only have one entry for the 12th fortnightly competition "Copycat" so I guess we have to extend this theme.

Vote for your cute entry! :)

Wishing You Were Here by EvoIIICE9A |
Your Very Own Laptop Model by Ephemeral-Garden | Fly To The Sky by inREVERIEforever |
A drop of colour by kuroimisa |
Moogle Christmas by Spidey-Matt | Gallivant Lilies by Kasai

Remember to vote for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd wall. And don't forget to vote for your Most Improved wall too. :)

----------------

UA's 13th Fortnightly Theme: Zodiac

Right. Zodiac. The 12 zodiacs.

Rules and Tips:

- You can use sources from anywhere: doujinshi, originals, animes, mangas.
- Minimum wallpaper resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Your wallpaper must display the definition of zodiac. You can either show the symbol, a character with that certain star sign, or maybe some other way that you can think of. Here are some examples:

GEMINI by kuroimisa
Gemini . The Twin by Ephemeral-Garden

- Lastly, you HAVE to say this at the end of your description: "Hm, UA tastes like Lampy~".

Yeap. You can't use submitted walls for the 13th theme. (and that includes misa and I >.<)

So that's about it. Due date on around mid January. If possible maybe we'll end it along with the Copycat challenge.

theunderappreciated

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Ooooh yeah! A zodiac theme!

Just as some help for some, here are some excellent scans submitted recently which may help UA members who are reading this post:

Aries by DREAM
Aquarius by DREAM
Gemini by DREAM
Leo by DREAM
Piscies by DREAM
Libra by DREAM
Scorpio by DREAM

WOOT :D

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Ah whoa misa! Those are great sources! >.< Great scans by Dream, once again. ^^

Signature Image

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

where's cancer? ._.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, cancer just wasn't there ^_^'

BTW, I'm assuming Furuba and Fushigi Yuugi walls would apply to this theme ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Yeah. Fushigi Yuugi is about constellation as well. But I don't think Furuba fits the theme though, coz the zodiac in Furuba is about the Chinese constellations (rat, dog, rooster, etc), not the 12 zodiacs. (Aries, Scorpio, Leo, etc).

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.