Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 life after death? - Minitokyo

life after death?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

I can't gurantee where i am goin, cause...ergh, i do good stuff, but when it comes to being religious....it's kinda sad....cause....i'm not so religious...i hardly pray, i do fast the holy month, but then....i don't really pray, i pray like once in a really really long time, my daddy does mention it to me....but...i donno....it's kinda scary but i really donno....X-P.....ergh....sad for me....but i donno...i mean....i can't judge at all...sometimes i say, but i did do good....but then...when i think bout it, i can't guarantee i'm goin to heaven, and i'm not sayin i am goin to hell either, so i can't judge anyways.

I would like see our Jesus Christ to finally see our savior in a place created for all his followers to be at peace and tranquility for eternity but I hope no one goes to hell. :)

Don't you think eternity is too "long" ? don't you think tht after 10'000 years in heaven, you'll be boried ?
I realy hope I'll reincarnate !

hellvalius... if heaven is heaven, then how can you be bored? it should have everything you dream of and will have loadsa stuff to entertain you. i think.
i think there is a afterlife, heaven,hell and purgatory

All,

This is a very delicate subject. Every body is entiltle to their own opinion but to be completely honest with you; I do believe there's some sort of existance after our current form "BODY" cease to funtion. RELIGION OR PERSONAL BELIEVE ASIDE is hard for me to believe that thinking beens would cease to exit at all . . . but that makes me wonder many other things like what about animals in all their forms what would be of them? Well in short, Yes I do believe that we will continue to exits just not the way we are used to see ourselves in to me that would explain why the long time to transition; kind of like life as we know it you need to train yourself or be trained by your parents to be able to survive in this world, imagine if all you have come to know as fact changes and you remain consious of how you were it would take for you to adapt AGAIN ALL THIS IS ASIDE FROM RELIGION but it could easly be adapted to any if you just open your mind and try so see through a long shot attempt to try to rationalize a state transition and how that is seen or presented in religion books.

Thanks for reading my comment,

Joe-Black

kaireon

kaireon

Tenken no Reon

aparent from the facts, how the dead have no conscious etc etc blah blah...then it makess sence that there are some who believe death is liturally you or 'your spirit' floating in blackness, blackness generally refers to the subconscious ness of the mind, and its fears.

however, this can indeed be proven wrong by the simple facts of people seeing 'ghosts' although i think its a crock of dog poo...

they also say, each soul has a twin, like the ying and yang,

there fore, joe-black (sorry for using you as an example) may meet a person who is exactly the opposite of him, but together they work very well.

they also say, although the body is reused many times over, each indevidual sirit has had many lifes, this indicates the reincarnation theory, although the body of the soul is different everytime, and would obviusly have no recolection of the revious life, other than having its traites, aka, good co-ordination, swords skills, logic etc etc.

this can even go as far as emotions, if in your past life you were a tight ass, then in this life, you may carry that trait if it was strong.

all above are legitament theorys, so they cant be disregarded...my belief is kind of a mixture of all of them.

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

give me a break.Its two places...heaven or hell.For me its heaven. Reincarnation is just for those wierdos who wanna be a flower or an ape. Trust me, your not gonna die and wake up a giraffe and think you escaped God's wrath.

I think people made up the life after death becuase they were afraid of death, it also might have made them feel as though their loved ones werent just gone. The churches also got people to behave in earlier times with the incentive of heaven, because if your good in life your pampered an afterlife. Its not wrong to believe such things because its a natural instinct to be afraid of death, its the reason you dont just kill yourself. I believe that when you die you just rot in the ground, simple as that. Its not glamerous I know, but atleast it gives the incentive to live a good, long, fulfilling life.

I don't believe in life after death.

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

give me a break...this is a no brainer....heaven!or hell if you didnt realize that Jesus IS OUR SAVIOR.dont say reincarnation....your not gonna turn into a plant or an animal.Not even a human you wont. You have one body and one soul.Your not gonna die in 2008 and come back in 2060, ok?
Thats ridiculous. You all know the answer is heaven or hell.dont be shy.

After death, there is nothing, life does not continue, we just become a spot in the ground so live your life fully

mizzleestar

hana kimi rocks!

I think there is recarnation

I believe in re-incarnation and I believe in an afterlife. I'd like to think you can choose if you want to be re-incarnated or stay where you are.

I'm a good person, at least in this life, so I hope to have a better life next time.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Well yeah, I have wondered that. Personally, I don't know what to believe. Perhaps there is life after death, perhaps not. Maybe there's reincarnation? I was raised to believe in the concept of reincarnation, and to a certain extent, I kinda believe in that. However I'm open to the idea of a Christian/Muslim heaven and hell as well. I guess I'll find out when I die.

Quote by kingray100give me a break...this is a no brainer....heaven!or hell if you didnt realize that Jesus IS OUR SAVIOR.dont say reincarnation....your not gonna turn into a plant or an animal.Not even a human you wont. You have one body and one soul.Your not gonna die in 2008 and come back in 2060, ok?
Thats ridiculous. You all know the answer is heaven or hell.dont be shy.

And where's the proof of that? Besides, believing in reincarnation or in the concept of heaven and hell, or in something else completely is up for each person to believe. We don't know the answer, and I don't think anyone here is shy about saying their views at all. Just that those views aren't exactly the same as yours.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.