Paying credits to download my own submissions?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Cancel

I think the title speak for itself but I'll elaborate anyway.
I submit a wallpaper recently and then wanted to see up close, after being satisfy with the look I came back to the previous page and I notice that my credits went down (which I don't care since I have plenty). I did this 3 times and every single time this happened. Is this happening to anyone else?

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Well, you're using up Minitokyo's bandwidth (ie. downloading).
It shouldn't matter whose submissions they are, you're still using up resources. And that's why the credits are being deducted. ^_^'
This was brought up when Mt3 first came in, but it wasn't going to be changed, so I remember ^^;;

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Cancel

You are undeniably right but I bring this up because last time I did so (8 weeks or something) it didn't cost any credits.

There is also another technical difficulty that I have experience recently (I'm to lazy to create another thread for it). When I write a comment and I click on the advance button first, it gives me an error message.

id: Variable id must be numeric.

I thought maybe it was the browser I'm using (Firefox), but then I change to Internet explorer and the same thing happened.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

same matter to me, but i don't mind because i've sufficient credits. however, it's strange if it doesn't eat up itself in every download. perhaps it's a bug or already frozen at that time. when did that incident happen?

for your second 'tread', maybe logging out and in back might helps. it's quite a common technical problem sometimes.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Cancel

Quote by kokuyusame matter to me, but i don't mind because i've sufficient credits. however, it's strange if it doesn't eat up itself in every download. perhaps it's a bug or already frozen at that time. when did that incident happen?

for your second 'tread', maybe logging out and in back might helps. it's quite a common technical problem sometimes.

Today when I submitted my newest wallpaper.

I did log out and log in many times but it doesn't seem to make it better.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

in that case, very sorry. i can't help either. this technical difficulty is not under my position to explain. >_<

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.