Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (quiz)What animal are you? - Minitokyo

(quiz)What animal are you?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Ok so here is my second quiz. Some of the answers are abit less obvious of what you are going to get. I am looking for ways to improve so that when I make more quizzes they can end up better, So just state your opinions on this one too. Here is the link.
http://www.quizilla.com/users/kagoem/quizzes/what%20animal%20are%20you%3F/

You are a bird. You fly to different places. You are free to do what you want to. You are also picky with what you eat.

Ohh well.. guess that's an ok result. :)

The results with what is in them are not as good as I wanted them to be. I was thinking about adding some more in for a couple of them and changing some of them completely but I had no Idea of what I would add in or change some of them to.

"Nyaa!" ...Im a cat...

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

Yahooo im a Wolf what a surprice (Sure)

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

WHAT THE... I'M A BAT. THIS ISN'T NORMAL

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

"You are cat. You like to sleep alot and you love attention. You are highly picky with the foods you eat as well."

yay kitty! cute pictures, though I think there could be more questions?

You are a bird. You fly to different places. You are free to do what you want to. You are also picky with what you eat.

I think thats a quite good result.

You are cat. You like to sleep alot and you love attention. You are highly picky with the foods you eat as well.

lmao that's totally me ... i love sleeping XD cool quiz ^_^

Well I am glad that you guys seem to like it so far

Quote by MapleRose" though I think there could be more questions?

I didn't want to add more questions to this one cause their were so many answers to chose from and it can get kind of hard to start coming up with answers that are not the same as others. Another reason was I could not think of any other questions that would go with the quiz.

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

You are a monkey. You tend to act like a fool and you love to play alot.

Wow that picture is scary but woohooo ^_^

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

I am a...cat?

Myuu~ :3

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

You are a monkey. You tend to act like a fool and you love to play alot.

Haha XD What a coincidence!
I'm born in the year of the monkey!

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.