She likes me... she likes me not...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Cancel

Woah, can't believe I posted this topic. Stupid me. Pretty pathetic... do yourself a favor and don't do what I did.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

Cancel

Alright, This can be solved with a blunt and easy 'no' I am sorry. Sadly, i don't believe that she has any interest in you besides being friends. Maybe if you were less shy, and less jealous then you could talk to her better, just know that although she may be talking to other guys, she is only doing so BECAUSE you are not talking to her, if you were talking with one another does she stop the conversation to talk to other guys? If so she just likes to socialize. As for buying stuff for her, don't buy to much, she might feel bad because she is worried that you might think something of it because she accepted the gift, even if you only meant it as sticking to your word.
Be careful, the hardest thing to do is understand if someone likes you, but the easiest thing to do is screw up a chance before you even have one. Just take it slowly, kinda go on a few more movie showings, sit next to her but don't try anything funny and just see how it goes, you never know. Try some 'off the clock' that doesn't involve the movie theater, like go to a cafe, or something of that nature. Not date wise, just social wise kind things. Do that for a while and she might turn out to have feelings for you after all. Just don't get your hopes to high or set yourself so low, have SOME self-esteem or there is no point in even trying!

~Dr. Wilson~

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

• Dec 29, 2006
Cancel

MMmm seems kinda awekward :) Get to know her more and be nice and thoughtful even if u feel unconfident..dont be too leachy though coz she might get freaked out..these things i reckon take time..but just be friendly and kind so it looks like its in ur nature ^_^ act a lil more confident i guess..its hard to say..but dont worry all an experince..im no help but meh :P

\(^o^)/

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Hmmm well, the fact that you kept in mind what she did first or what you did first really does not matter in a relationship o_o'

I think you're dwelling on the little details a little more than you should and it seems like you're not really picking up the conversation with her as well as you could. I agree with NaklsonofNakkl that she might turn her attention to others because you're not saying all that much.

The way you wrote your post with negative words like "unconfident" and all that give me this mental image of you standing quietly by yourself looking glum (be more positive >.<) and maybe look on the positive side of things. (Smile! :))

Whenever it comes to relationships as such, you never know what the outcome will be. Be prepared to either be swept up in joy, or to be rejected by her (as there are two possibilities), so you're settling between friend and girlfriend.

I say you should get to know her a bit better, get to know her past times, hobbies, interests, what music she likes, her family, and just generally figure out whether or not you have things in common. If you've done so, that's great o_o And sometime you can ask her for her number or AIM or something like that.

And spend time with her instead of leaving her to eat ice cream on her own okay :P I've been impressed with one particular guy I know because he has stuck with me everywhere and wouldn't let me out of his sight- not in an overly obsessively compulsive manner, but in a way that I know I'm important to him. But meh, every situation is different :)

And don't ever be afraid to be open. By this I mean open in personality and open in general when she asks you stuff, and open about how you feel. Sooner or later you'll have to tell her your feelings (that is if you feel she is the right one for you), but take your time- but not too much or she might get taken away ;)

I had the same self esteem problem, but hey, aren't I here all happy and all ? :D Really, don't be too self conscious. Be natural and let things happen naturally. ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Umm...

well, it's quite complicated for me, though..

Okay, here's my opinion. First of all, you're male. Normally, you're the one who should start things. Do you really want her or not? it depends on how much you want her. I guess it won't be a problem for you to start things if you want her badly, will it? Okay, maybe you're feeling too unconfident, but believe me, if you're really fallen in love with her, you could become a superman in an instant :)

So the first thing to do, i guess you should think how much you want her. If you really like her, you'll make her like you eventhough you don't know her feelings toward you.

Second... umm.. from the conversations, i guess you can't behave normally with her, huh? ^_^' well it's normal, but don't be too stiff, some girls might just run away from you.. I know it's very hard to act normally when someone you like is near. :) but you should try to be yourself.

And the third... I see that you feel like a loser instantly when she talks more to the others.. ^_^' it's not good for you, try not to think about that very much okay? it's just a normal talk... there are people who match together, maybe she feels the others are comfortable to talk than you.. etc. But don't worry, she hasn't known you very well, who knows she finds you're more comfortable to talk with her in the future, right?

And now about her attitude toward you. Umm.. personally, i think that she's a type who is nice to everyone. She cares about people around her. Well, you can see that she's trying hard to open a conversation with you after that guy left.. she doesn't want you to think that she forgot you. And maybe it's because your attitude showing some signs that made her feel she had done something wrong to you, so she tried to fix it. I can't say for sure if she likes you or not.. well, from your stories, i think she still look on you as her new friend.

I think you should act normally toward her, and try to make her attracted to you, be yourself, but don't be too hasty, just let everything flow naturally.

And that's it. It's just my "opinion" :) and i'm sorry if my comments are offending you. ^_^'

and just like the others say, don't think negatively, we all know that "you are what you think" so just think optimistically and everything will go like what you think, okay? :) and be confident. XD

Pride comes before the fall

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Cancel

Ermmm... You pay too much attention to the little things. You probably read too much to the little and "pointless" things. And I don't think she knows you well enough to be considering anything. I think she's the sort of person who happens to be comfortable talking to guys actually.Leaving a seat between the two of you when you're watching a movie with her shows her you're uncomfortable with her, which she probably finds weird. Its kinda... meh... And you probably act that way too. Girls are more comfortable talking to guys who are actually comfortable talking to them. If you're shy and all you can't expect her to be very forward with you. And trust me. Most girls don't talk to guys out of pity. Ask a girl. They're all cruel, heartless people who don't do things for guys out of pity. She probably thinks that being friends with you isn't a bad idea.

And seriously, friendship is definitely a step in the right direction for you. Serious romances mostly start on the grounds of friendships. Spending time with each other always helps. Learning more about each other also almost always helps. But your jealousy doesn't help you at all in this. I know its difficult to not be jealous at all, but seriously, if you consider your own position carefully, you're just another guy who happened to work at the same place as her. Get rid of your jealousy. Talk to her naturally. Or as naturally as you can manage.

I won't tell you it can or cannot work out eventually, because I don't know. But if you want her to like you, you must start by doing something to yourself. Get some confidence and approach things the right way. Not by leaving a seat between the two of you when she agreed to watch a movie with you. She might think you actually don't like her or something.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

• Dec 29, 2006

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Yea, you do screw up, hotshot. By hook or by crook, be more expressive when she's with you, dammit!

Cancel

Sorry to break it down to ya, but from what I read she hasn't given you ANY hints that she's remotely interested in you. The only way you can find out whether I'm right or wrong is by asking her out

Be Free and Masturbate

• Dec 30, 2006

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Cancel

Quote by cardmageErmmm... You pay too much attention to the little things. You probably read too much to the little and "pointless" things.

Its the little things that matter, they tell you about what they think, how they think, and sometimes why they think it.

One: not really a great chance with getting involved with her. You could probably pursue a friendship with her if you acted less awkward.

Two: acting awkward on both sides is a bad thing. You have to come up with something to, as they say "break the ice".

Three: she might have been mildly interested at somepoint but probably not now.

Four: pursue relationships with someone you are already familiar with, they last longer, and are better. When I say familiar, I mean a first name basis for quite a while at least.

And there are a number of possiblilities of things other than what I have said, but this is the 'safest' and better way of stating it.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Cancel

. . .

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Cancel

Seriously, don't you guys ever had a crush? She liked you alright. But she's waiting for you to ask her... She doesn't want to appear over-eager, that's why she talks to other people more. Seriously... you need to get yourself together and decide whether or not you want to be with her. If you do, then grit your teeth and start acting like a man. Ask her out, talk to her. It's not like she's hating you. She likes you, but she's shy.

• Jan 01, 2007
Cancel

Self experience tell me that babylemon may be right, you know i am my self not very cofident, with girls that behavior is the worst... they will just give you "hints" and if you are as me, i never get them right... ok, now if you liked her, you have to show her that you liked her, ask what she likes, what kind of movies, what she does when she is not working, etc. you need more material to start a conversation, and when you get to talk to her enough, just shoot the words... if she likes you, she will tell you so, if not, she will just say the worst words: "i like you like a friend" and then, well dont lose your time and look for another one.

• Jan 01, 2007

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Cancel

hmm...okay, well as a girl, and reading all this, I still cant figure out whether she likes you or not. Im a pretty shy girl myself, and I get really defensive around guys. But first, we need to take care of your problem, Athrun. GIRLS DONT LIKE UNCONFIDENT GUYS! I am so absolutely sure that you are not the loser you claim to be, and you arent wierd, and you arent (insert negative word here)! so get some confidence! I think you need to believe in your self a bit more. Heres what I think your problem is - you have so little self esteem, and you take the girl's actions wayyyyy too personally. For example, the trash bag incident where she tried to tell you something but you couldnt hear her above the noise of the trash bag. IF A GIRL TRIES TO TALK TO YOU, THEN LISTEN! omg you say you like her and everything, but why cant you listen to her? if you truly like her, then you have to be willing to listen to her all the time! thats part of a relationship! I think, if you dont feel like or want to talk to her, then give up. Sorry, but thats all i can say!

BUT if you do truly like her, this is what I suggest. I think you need to hang out with her a bit more...it doesnt have to be big things like buying her something or going out to eat with her. If youre on break with her, then talk to her. start up a conversation. Girls love to talk about clothes....makeup...shopping...what its like outside...just dont do sports, okay -_- sports are a little boring for some girls. if you dont have to wear uniforms for work (which i have a feeling that you do have to wear uniforms since you work in a movie theater) then compliment her outfit! just little things like that.

personally, as harsh as this sounds, what this girl is doing to you sounds exactly what i would do to a guy if i didnt like him. But then again, if shes a shy girl, then she could just be shy about it.
i think what i would want a guy to do in this situation, whether i like him or not, is to be truthful. So I would suggest you going up to her and saying something like - "I was hoping we could be friends, but Im sort of getting the feeling that youre trying to avoid hanging out with me. Is something wrong? Please tell me the truth, I promise to respect your feelings". I know it might sound corny >.< but corny is sometimes the best way to go.

oh, btw, what kind of group does this girl hang out in? it might help me get a better understanding on why she is reacting this way to you. for example, is she a prep? a goth? ...what kind of girl is she?

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.