Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can no longer watch anime! Weep with me! - Minitokyo

I can no longer watch anime! Weep with me!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

So long as there is ignorance, suffering is not far behind . . .

Really, I can't put out much more than what has already been said. In the end, you'll have to find ways to deal with it yourself. My cousin wasn't even allowed television (Mennonite community), and and what he ended up doing was waiting until he got to college, getting a job, and buying a computer of his own. His parents had no more control by then, and the rest was history.

hahaha your mom is really funny.. try to watch with her and she'll get hook afterwards...

who is that idiot that convinced your mom. he's definitely a weirdo.

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

wow thats sad you cant watch anime but why cant you read it etheir?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

There are thing alot worse that can mess you up than anime, manga and videogames, come on in japan people of all ages read manga and play games its a modern culture, maybe the programs your parents watch are bad for them

that is sad,really.i feel bad for you...

Its been a while now. What ever happened to the OP's situation?

Some animes CAN scar your mind. I despise those types.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Don't be sad... just remember the animes you've watch and I'm sure it'll make you happy!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

i think you let here see naruto shippuden or some violence or sad anime try to show hear some thing funny like school rumble or anything else
also if this not help you then you can watch anime in secret

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Now you re 16 right?I doubt that you re stupid and don t understand anime or manga.It s good that your mother wants to protect you but maybe she overreacted a bit.Talk to her and it will be alright.It s true that today s youth is more open minded and want to know more,maybe things that youth shouldn t know,but,anime and manga expands your creativity and I don t see anything wrong with that.
It s better to prevent than to cure.Education makes a kid smarter.I read somewhere about a study made about sexual education.The results were that those who received sexual education had sex much more later than those who hadn t.
Hope this helps :)

well
this is interesting!
it's the first time i see a 15 year old that won't rebel against that and in fact resign to that faith
u r a 15 year old u have ur own rights what
why won't you fight back [dun use force lah of course]
try convincing ur mom that anime isn't that bad at all

in my opinion, movies and some video games are more damaging than animes and mangas lor

c'mon try convincing, persuading her
don't just give up!
where's the naruto spirit ?
... ...

or even better intro her to anime and manga since got shouko manga and anime
get her to like them
and u would win big time
she won't stop u from watching them cos she would like them herself

or just get ur dad help u out
to lessen the extent of this rule
like instead of no anime change it to some animes
this way u can still get to watch them !

merged: 08-24-2008 ~ 06:12am
* shoujo

Point out animes that they probably watched themselves years ago like Speed Racer.

Well you'll always have the internet. Lots of great scanlation site out there. And fan subs.

Threaten to start doing drugs because you're so bored from not being able to see anime.

Its just a mothers excuse for making u work instead of play.
trying counterstrike or sumthing. and see wut happens =p

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

man that totally sucks man.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

whats the reason?

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Spam thread. Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.