Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You might be an Anime Redneck! - Minitokyo

You might be an Anime Redneck!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ok, ::breathes in:: here I go....

...If you think that your girlfriend in real life looks alot like a certain anime girl, You might be an Anime Redneck!

Cmon, join in everyone!

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

i thought you were going to define that term. if so, can you?

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Well, ya got one of your own to shout out? Cmon man, give it a whirl. Throw in your two cents and give it a shot, whatever comes to mind. I mean, cmon, is it that hard to define man?

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I understand anime, I understand Redneck...but not quite the two together.

Otaku's might think the same, but I'll bitch slap anyone who even implies that I'm a Redneck.

...if you get a tin of chewable tabacco for passing 7th grade, you're a Redneck.
...if you've been going steady for more than a year with your sister, then you're a Redneck.
...if you think McDonalds is a trendy spot for a wedding reception, you're a Redneck.
...etc.

I think we all know about the otaku...

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Ok, I tried to give the topic a little zing, alright! ::Imitates Dr. Evil:: Throw me a frickin bone here!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.