Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note: The Last Name - Minitokyo

Death Note: The Last Name

page 1 of 1 11 total items

noirnw

noirnw

Shin no Noir

Just managed to catch it in the theatre, and wow, I really liked the way they did both Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name. In my opinion, the storyline and conclusion too, were done superbly, and I thought the cast did a pretty good job! (Not to mention Misa was kinda' cute XD ) What do you guys think about it ?

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

I think the casting for Death Note & Death Note 2.
I'm not pleased that L died cause i feel like i have an attachment to him
(L's so cute! >.< Kyaa! Dontcha think so too?)
I'm a catholic and i feel bad that Light isnt going anywhere.
I was really shocked when L fell of his chair and rabidly shook misa's hand.

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

emmm...for me ya the movies is good but not good enough!

comparing to the manga version the manga version is much much more better!

i can say if u hv read the manga before u will think the movie sux!
but if u r first time know death note and watch the movie first
than the movie is very good!
but i recommend u to watch the manga version too!...

haven't watched the movie....seen the anime, and read the manga....I reckon the anime is better!><

noirnw

noirnw

Shin no Noir

Haha, I kinda' preferred the movie's ending compared to the manga though, maybe because I feel that L's cooler than Near. XD

movie ending? this the part feel sad about it....
why don they make one of them lives instand let
both of them died.....

noirnw

noirnw

Shin no Noir

Might deviate too much from the actual story if one of them lives though, guess this way they could both end the story on a decent note befitting both characters, though I wouldn't have minded if L lived (biased, I know XD).

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

bah is it out already? Lucky bastards. I read the manga 2 years ago or approximately in December 2005 (stupid new years distruputs the chronological balance). Anyways the manga did get a bit ...... *shruggs.* The first Death Note movie was pretty good. Hey is it in english yet? or are you guys just really good at jap. but hey! either way its out.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

hmm, i watched both death note's movie 1 & 2(and even written a summary on them >.<) and including the anime, read some parts of the manga, and i felt that the movie isn't so detailed,

Spoiler (show)

they left some parts out and introduce other stuff into it like, shiori having more personality. And they left out two important characters, *ahem* Mellow and Near. but they still made Light look stupid XD But the ending for L is like a lot more.... touching. but thats based on my own view since i've yet to see the manga the way L die yet. Sayu also had a bigger role and Light seem like a close brother to sayu. and the police too, not much personality x.x

but at least, the way they end it.... isn't too bad i guess XD And some parts the music didn't really make it feel that great, as in the music didn't really fit in some of the scenes. But overall, the movie isn't that bad since its only 4hours plus, overall to tell the whole story of death note...

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

noirnw

noirnw

Shin no Noir

Quote by sukumeiHey is it in english yet? or are you guys just really good at jap.

Haha, they released it here in theatres on 28th Dec, had both english and chinese subtitles. :D

Haha, they released it here in theatres on 28th Dec, had both english and chinese subtitles. :D

Add on: only in singapore , taiwan and malaysia!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.