Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seven Stars ~ Anime wallpapers, renders, fanfiction etc. - Minitokyo

Seven Stars ~ Anime wallpapers, renders, fanfiction etc.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

http://sevenstars.co.nr

This website is my pride and joy~! XD It took me bloody ages to finish it [check the DevDiary in the Extra section to see exactly why... -_-'], but now that I did, I'm really happy with it. Take a look if you like; it's got anime, toons, games and fun sections, as well as an Extra section with lots of new stuff coming up soon. Oh, and a little notice: everyone can contribute to the galleries, too! ;)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

neat place! I like the banner at the top :) Why is it called 7 stars?

The name comes from my favorite Japanese cigarettes brand, which I used to be deeply obsessed with before I quit smoking ^_^' Thanks for visiting! *hug*

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Thats cool. Warcraft III? I play it too ^-^. Look me up sometime

What is it?

Coool~~ Neat ! :) Hiya Odeena, it has been awhile.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Hi Odeena-chan! I just wanted to tell you that I visited your page and I thought it was really nice! I especially liked the photo in "The Girl" section XD.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Wow! Odee-chan!
Your website looks awesome! It looks really professional!
I like it! and It's very easy to surf.

Congratulations! XD Keep up the great work! :)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

rika23

rika23

?-?????

i love it XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

It looks good, but the mouseover effects aren't that great and when hovering over a text link are a little irritating.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

really cool XD

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.