Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which tablet? - Minitokyo

Which tablet?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/FlattenedRoundPills.jpg/180px-FlattenedRoundPills.jpghttp://smoothwheel.mozdev.org/firefox_red_pill_2.png

To be precise, a Graphics Tablet :nya:
There are various manufacturers, like Wacom, Aiptek... but I'm looking for something comfortable in usage(and not expensive, although it's not the priority). On many forums, every n00b is an expert :>
That's why I ask here, in a place full of artists :)

If you own a tablet, and you could recommend it, fell free to write :)
If your tablet is a piece of crap, don't hesitate to warn me ;-)

I know there are overviews all over the internet, but I want your personal opinion.

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

Before we do, when you draw do you use A4 or does that make you feel cramped, as some people don't feel as comfortable using a small 'canvas' as others. Also what is your dominant hand (makes little difference, but still) and what operating system is this going to be used with (for driver reasons)?

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

well if your looking for a tablet for doing wallpapers and other graphic art you should go with the manufacturer LG, apacer or acer there are some of the best ones to get for creating graphics and doing other tasks but thats all up to you i hope you get your self a reliable tablet

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

@anime-xp: Thanks :)
@TSPhoenix: I would prefer a small-dimensional one... I use my right hand and WinXP SP2(only sometimes Ubuntu, but it doesn't count)

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

Since you don't really seem to have any special needs from your tablet, anime-xp's advice should do nicely.

I have a WACOM tablet. Even though I've only had it for a short time. I'd recommend it.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.