Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anything's good........for this one i need HELP?? T_T - Minitokyo

anything's good........for this one i need HELP?? T_T

page 1 of 1 8 total items

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

i've been working for this wall since summer...........i know im very lazy.......
but........i really need to finish it today, b/c i just realized that my friend's birthday is on the 30th........the extraction of the misuzu really tired me out.......
and i feel this wall still need a "final touch", which i am clueless.......
so any suggestion or comments are appreciated (very very) *cry*

this is my first wall, so if it's not good just say it........

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/8048/airwallsb5.th.jpg

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

can you save what you have as a jpeg and upload that rather than the screenshot of photoshop? it will make it much easier to see what you need to work on.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

Quote by sailorchironcan you save what you have as a jpeg and upload that rather than the screenshot of photoshop? it will make it much easier to see what you need to work on.

ok......
thanks~
and also, i fixed the extraction problem i mentioned in the orginal thread

image replaced in the orginal thread

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Wow, you're doing a really great job!

I'd check out the water tutorial at Inamimetions so that the ocean isn't such a flat blue. The sky is a little empty, you might want to have a hazy sun or some other birds.

Did you scale it down? Remember that to submit to the gallery that your wall has to be at least 1024x768.

Great job!

Signature Image

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

thanks for ur comments...........
about the water comments for the ocean, i try out the tutorial u mentioned, i feel the water is not what i'm looking for.........
about the hazy sun do u have a tutorial for me?
that will be very appreciated~
don't worry about the resolution I have the bigger scale -x-

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

wow, looks good! Though I can still see some white pixels around her left foot that shouldn't be there. The clouds look nicely painted, except there's a spot on the upper right corner that should be smoothed out a bit (to fit in the style of the rest of the clouds)

Yes, the water looks too flat, there should be some variation in the colours and textures. Also, the sky colour, you should probably use a gradient going from darker at the top to a light light blue near the bottom. And, the horizon probably shouldn't be so clean and sharp, try adding in some mist where the sky and water meet.

Good luck! :)

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

thanks guys again.......
i took ur advice about the water, i dont know if it looks ok on this wall with this water...........(water tutorial is from Inamimetions as sailorchiron-chan mentioned)

i fixed the clouds and the left foot that Maple-chan suggest.......
maybe this wall u still can see a line on the top of the wall.......dont mind that, b/c in the better resolution, it doesnt really exist......

about the other suggestions that Maple-chan and sailorchiron-chan mentioned.........well, i'm trying to find tutorials about it............
i'm a beginner of making a wall if comparing to the most of the people here.........so i can only say that im trying to do my best here......... >.<
image replaced in the orginal thread

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

WOW! It's looking really good! I'd still put some birds in the sky so it's not so empty. I got a couple good bird brushes at Deviant Art. Your water looks great. I'd put some little white splotches to it looks more like waves. You're doing a great job!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.