Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mobile Suit you wanna pilot? - Minitokyo

Which Mobile Suit you wanna pilot?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

well yeah. which mobile suit you want to pilot? i would want to pilot abyss and infinite justice. i love abyss cos you can go underwater (COOL!) and justice cus it's athrun's. haha.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

strike freedom..! ^^ but the gaia is fine too..! ^^

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Hmm, Akatsuki, 'cause it's so SHINY! And, it has those Dragoons that can create a lightwave barrier thingy, and it has a light shield too :)

Strike Freedom's pretty awesome too, it's very shiny, and the wings are pretty :)

I would like to pilot Wing Zero cuz. it looks cool and that Buster Rifle destroys every enemy in my way :) and ofcourse Freedom and Strike Freedom cuz you it has alot of weapons :) and it's strong. :)

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Gundam Double X...Satelite Cannon!

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Destiny or Strike Freedom. But Akatsuki and Justice are nice too.

Strike Freadom or the Wing Zero

lacus21

lacus21

~Marked::.

Strike Freedom or akatzuki

dexter8

dexter8

Work Till Die Syndrome!!!

Gimme Croossbone gundam or GP-01 Fb. That's kick ass for you.

Crecked my head and busted my brains!!!

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Crossbone X2 or an Hambrabi.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

CAT1-X1/3 Hyperion Gundam Unit 1 is my Gundam taht i will pilot

I think my best one is Wing Zero... So that i can use the Zero system and own others easily

My second choice would be DX gundam if tifa would to be my co-pilot.. xD

Wing zero (period)

hmm probably the deathscythe cause it's so cool. I mean one it just has a scythe. and that's amazing.

Wing Zero...... will the best.......

impluse will be not bad either.. if i can't pilot Wing Zero...

Lancelot of CodeGeass and Nirvash typeZERO of EurekaSeven ;D

Would love to pilot a BaCue xD

i would want to pilot akatsuki from gundam seed destiny, the mobile suits awsome, the"Yata-no-Kagami" anti-beam defensive reflection system is great, it also has too packs the "Owashi" sky pack and the "Shiranui" space pack. with all this the akatsuki is a great suit and i would kick ass in it

I'd like to pilot Infinite Justice XD. It has a nice back pack

yea Akatsuki's awesome but personally I like the Strike Rouge, Astrays and Murasames

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Akatsuki coz it has those Dragoons that can create a lightwave barrier thing, and it has a light shield too and it can reflects those beams

and Infinite Justice ^^ --> 'coz it's Athrun's ;) ;)

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

Strike Freedom all the way. Love the Dragoon system and that suit packs some major firepower

It's perfect all around...weaponry for sort, mid and long range combat, extremely fast and versatile

If I can't have a Gundam, then I'll take a Marusame

Destiny, Strike Freedomn, Justice and Akatsuki to be one Mobile Suit that will be my favourite ;)

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

Nu Gundam, Wing Zero and then possibly Freedom.....Nu Gundam's weaponary is just fantastic and the design.

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.