Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [game] Jigoku Shoujo Roleplaying - Minitokyo

[game] Jigoku Shoujo Roleplaying

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

really?! what did you saw?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

the place where ai and her conpanians were was a inside one of the rooms of a hote, which was very well known, many people going in and out of the hotel, many cars zoomed pass across the road, very chaotic environment, " did you call for me?" said ai.

Signature Image

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

*thinks hard to remember* "the place where ai and her conpanians are is inside one of the rooms of a hotel, which was very well known, many people going in and out of the hotel, many cars zooming past across the road, very chaotic environment...Ai is there..."

(how about descriptions of the girl now AI-chan?)

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Random girl: *walks out of a building* This is awful...what will I do?

*keeps fidgeting*

She's been so cruel to me all this time, that Mizura! This time, I'm going to get her!

*looks at far distance to another building*

There she is! I can't believe it! Another man is with her...it isn't even Hitoru but someone else!

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

*still spying*

merged: 01-20-2007 ~ 11:16pm
**sying on mizura** XD

Signature
*insane laughter*Dear sister.... are you leaving me again?

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

passwes the gal a doll,"this is for you, you can choose to take your vengence, but you have a price to pay, when one is crused two graves are dugged, your soul will not see heaven, it will be left in depths of hell, left wondering in pain and suffering, will you do it? it's up to you to decide." ai leaves.

the gal who called enma, was a young gal not more than a child, she had long hair, which flew in the wind, she was crying, she wore a black top and a white bottom. her eye was small and water leaked from it. she was prepared to jumo, and end her life.

merged: 01-20-2007 ~ 11:31pm
---spider taken by Eziara---

Signature Image

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Girl: *keeps the doll* What should I do? I mean, she DID make my fiance cheat on me.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

"it's up to you to decide to take vengence or not, if you think she should be punished, than pull the string, i cannot help you, i can only do my job to take your revenge or not, it's up to you to decide."

Signature Image

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Mizura: *glares* Tamami, what are you doing here?

Girl (Tamami): That's what I should ask. Why were you with another man again? Hitoru has been tricked by you, and you're just throwing him away?

Mizura: You shouldn't talk to me like that when you don't even know anything!

Tamami: What are you talking about? It's you that's ruining my life every chance you get!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

"do you think she will pull it?"

Signature Image

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

**norinechan whose the doll ? XD**

Signature

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

iiiiiiii aaammmmm tthhheee dddooolllll

[kokuyu: wanyuudou always turns into doll, unless you're talking about its season 2]

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[[? straw doll for vengence. XD hee hee kokuyu= :P hee hee]]

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

(right...sakura chan you get to choose the one to become the doll...either ichimoku ren or wanyuudou lol...)

Tsugumi...that not much info you given me...gosh...

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[[hahahx..! hmmmmmmmmmmm.......straw dolls is ren hahax..!]]

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

(a blue straw doll eh lol....)

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[[hee hee yup;..! ^^ hee hee..! is wanyuudou jealous hahax..!]]

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

[kokuyu: why should i? it's nice i can help hone and stay in full actions than just lying dull in client's hand XD . i don't want to be dump into muddy dustbin again. haha]

*bites cigar* so far, what is our clientb thinking? still can't decide?

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Tamami: Geez, what was that Mizura thinking again? Even though she's my half-sister, I can't get along with her at all!
Ah! Mother?

Mother: Tamami, are you back from work already?

Tamami: Yes... I'm a bit tired, so I'm going up to my room.

Mother: Alright then...

Father: Is Tamami back?

Mother: Yes, she is.

Father: I wonder where Mizura is. She's been going out every day for a while now.

Mother: (nastily) that girl has been party girl from the start. Don't waste your time thinking about her. Tamami is your daughter, what more could you want?

Father: Don't bother Mizura too much. She's my daughter too - and I know you've been treating her badly since she came to live with us.

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

turns into a doll **********

Signature

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

*suggestion*

One of you guys turn into a "friend" or something so you can find out more about the situation!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[[hahax..! emna is busy most of the time already[dance comepetition] so would not be as active]]

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[hahax..!]

Signature Image

dirachan669

dirachan669

Come back to me

ren here~~~~~

Signature

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.