Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xxxholix ep 7 (how did the girl died?) - Minitokyo

xxxholix ep 7 (how did the girl died?)

Tagged under xxxHOLiC

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

hay people have anyone seen xxxholic? well here's a question i'm been puzzled about or most of the people were puzzled.

In episode 7 when the Wantanuki was to rescue a girl who is trapped in a hydrangea plant (i think it is a plant)....does anybody know the real facts about the girl's death? Has she been raped or why does she say "I'm so dirty"? can anybody tell?

i was confused at start and i thought she was either raped.....or maybe she know that she is already dead and her body was in the surface world......what's your opinion about this?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Double of how did the girl died in xxxholic ep 7? so this thread is Closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.