Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Utawarerumono anime - Minitokyo

Utawarerumono anime

Tagged under Utawarerumono

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Hi I just watched the Utawarerumono anime it was very good. I really liked the character design and the back ground and set design is very well done. The story plot line seams to be rather good as well. I think that this will be a pretty good anime by the time it ends. What do you all think?

Its quite good! Worth watching i say.

wasn't bad, I liked it quite a lot

Signature

I love the characters, they are cute. The story is kinda weird but great anime indeed.

the character i very nice.although the story is a bit complicated but the ending is very touching

i saw it though, honestly i didn't like it, though i did have it's moments.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

i feel it wasnt much about the ailulu.........
mostly about the war >.<

but it was good (i mean the plot)

doesn't anyone agree that the "god" defeats his enemies a bit too easily? i know he's ("GODZILLA"!) and all BUT it would hav been nice if the enemies put up more of a fight, with better martial art moves and battle tactics...

Too short in general, things go too smoothly bores me out quickly

The characters are cool. The storyline plot is cool. The way he recruits his party is cool. But the ending was abit too sad

anyone can compare it with ather anime ? just to have an opinion before watch it:)

i never watch it but now i'm interesting

OH, I love that anime too :D
I love so many of the characters, and the story is actually not that complicated.
I defenetly regement it ^_^

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

It's definitely a departure from the norm seeing as it had an actual ADULT as a main character, and one that weren't a stranger to using his head at that.

The ending is definitely a "love or hate it" affair. I liked it well enough, though.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I thought it was cute myself, kept me entertained so I suppose that's all that really matters ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i never watch it but now i'm interesting

Love it XD
especially Touka and Karura :D

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.