Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does Anime change the way u look at things? - Minitokyo

does Anime change the way u look at things?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Well I used to think very lowly of old cars (especially my dad's).
But after watching Initial D, i seem to like the car a bit more. :P

How about u?

well I don't know......
but i think some animes change my perspective on a sense of right and wrong and i look at life at a different view i guess ^_^

the anime i have watched always seems to have heroes with strong moral values, but i would probably not think that if i had watched more of the "tentacle" variety....
anyway, i think the gunsmith cats manga/comics give a better appreciation of firearms
earth maiden arjuna has a lot of strong enviromental messages in it

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

hell yea ^_^ makes you question everything about life when you've seen a really powerfull anime *cough* Gundam Seed ^_^ makes you think twise about the things you want too :) *gives thumbs up to anime*

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

afta i watched anime....i wanted more anime...and more...*sigh*

and it also told me how bring my life really is...^^
but <3 it all da same...n inital D increased my interest in cars 2!!! XD

so coool!!!!!!

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

never!

a cowgirl is always a cowgirl!!!

yeah, i tend to think that i can fall off of a high cliff and then just get up and dust myself off. oh, wait, i could always do that!

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

They make me a litle more optimistic i think.

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Kind of embracing but Ajuna did it for me. Change the way I looked at things that is.

Signature
Even when I was in a crowd I was always alone.

I think I usually keep my distance from anime/gaming/entertainment and real life..

so I would - for now- say no :)

well! i think anime did change my way of thinking and looking things :D
especially about love life and studies

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

after all the anime i've watched, and all the people i've convinced to watch anime... i'll say a conditional yes

why conditional, because there are anime that have a deep meaning and actually make you think... while also on the other hand there are some anime that just was made for a laugh and is as corny as any other nonsensical animation from anywhere else in the world

personally i love the ideas and themes they touch and display on screen and all the different points of view you get

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

For the most part, yes. I struggle with happiness and each time I see another inspiring one and I go through a total catharsis I become more optimistic and do things I neevr would have done before. It's sort of become my way of building up mental strength. - Amy.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

yes, anime has changed me epacially after watching gundam seed , its really made look at life in another , im so glad we dont have any those comic wars between a race of human whom are advanced to us phew^^^^

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Lots of anime have had profound impacts on the way I view the world. I don't "live my life according to anime" or anything, and naturally I have a very healthy understanding of what's fantasy and what's reality... but still, anime and manga and the entire culture around it has strongly affected the way I see the world. It isn't just anime, though. I just love mediums of artistic expression where passion is a big factor.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Quote by oraoraburningThey make me a litle more optimistic i think.

it's true, and it gives you hope

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.