Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Change in MT Layout? - Minitokyo

Change in MT Layout?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Just today I noticed that there is a big white bar at the top of each page with my layout. Also, the links in the menu bar are off now too. Has anyone else experienced this?

I was not aware of any changes to the MT layout, but if there are, is there an updated tutorial...?

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

u can change the minitokyo lay if u
1.Go to ur control panel
2.click minitokyo options
3. click member
then clck which lay you like (i think the best ones are listed in the'others'catogory
4.Press update!

and nu theres no changes o__o

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Well, that's quite odd. I created the layout I use myself, and did not have this issue until today. I am familiar with how to change my layout, and that's not what I wish to do. I would like to keep using my custom layout on my page, but without this new problem that seems to have popped up overnight. Maybe it started doing this since the site was down a few days ago...?

That's strange... I've never had such problems before. I went to your userpage and it seems to work just fine both in Firefox (version 2.0) and IE. Maybe the problem comes from your browser?

At any rate, here's a hint: try pressing Ctrl and F5 together while in your userpage page ~ this will clear the browser cache for that page and reload it from scratch. Maybe the bug isn't actually there and your browser cache shows an older version of the layout...

[Sorry if I'm a bit incoherent. Just woke up X_x]

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Thank you, I tried the Ctrl+F5 combinatino but still no go. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1, so it's the latest version. I have a feeling that it might be a font size issue on my system though, so I'll check that and see if it makes a difference.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yeah at first I got a white bar at the top of your userpage too. But I believe the font size does make a difference. Because when I pressed CTRL and '-' it shrunk the font on the page, and the white bar disappeared, and the menu letteres lined up.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Aaaah! Yes! Thank you thank you! That's exactly it :D. It's weird, but I installed a different desktop theme, and it changed the font sizes. Those seem to have also affected my browser font sizes and that's exactly what the problem was :D. Sweet! You are my hero MapleRose XD.

About the font size thingy, another thing that could've happened is this: while scrolling up a webpage [with the mouse scroll wheel], you could've accidentally hit the Ctrl key. Ctrl + mouse scroll up increases the size of the fonts. Just thought I'd add my two cents in ^_^'

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

That's true, it is possible. In either case, I now know the problem. I suppose I should also edit my layout to accomodate this issue...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.