Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Name Ideas? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I got a little puppy for Christmas and it's been taking me to long to give her a name(yes,it is a her).So heres the thing a don't want a simple name for her,something more unique.Like in a different language and it means something beautiful or just good.So help me out here guys,cause this little puppy needs a name and soon.

oh, haha, u really got me thinkin now, oh my...how will i sleep now without thinkin of a heavenly name for your pet....oh so cute a puppy, isn't that so cute...hey hang on, don't name her ok...X-P....i'll find her some nice heavenly name ok...and if u name her, don't forget to tell me the name ok...X-P....hrm...*thinks*....i'll make sure to give u a name by tonight or tml morning...anyways....*thinks*

merged: 01-03-2007 ~ 06:40am
hey, i thought of a name, i dooo what it meansthough cause i thought it...lol...Valleria...so, tell me if u like it?

zofus

zofus

zofus

um..... this will be like coming up with your nickname- but i'll get you something. i don't think anyone would give their dog a hebrew name! i'll think if i know anything in hebrew for you!

ya know, don't forget you know chinese!
get to you real soon!

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

name it liek violet or piper i like those names

zofus

zofus

zofus

um, i have some, to be honest this is my friend's name (not hebrew) Khaleelah (kha-le-lah) or the same thing but witout the K, so it would be Haleelah.
also, "em-et" means "true" i think, (hebrew), but i was looking for something more pretty... oh, well.

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.