Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is this kind of wallpaper allowed here? - Minitokyo

is this kind of wallpaper allowed here?

can i submit it?

yes
2 votes
no
13 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

hy, i just made one wallie...
OK if its small it just like a photograph but if you look closer it not like photograph at all

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7575/beach1600x1200jk8.th.jpg
please see it full please ^^

is it alright if i submit it?

thanks so much XD

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

This still looks like an unmodified stock photo unfortunately.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I'm not sure...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

It looks like a stock photo to me... To add some nice and small effects, play with the lighting and add some stuff to it! Also, watch the grammar, it should be "Will Earth destroy me?" or "Has Earth destroyed me?", depending on what you want to say.
Hope this helped! Good luck ^_^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

waha! again my spelling! XD thanks for warning me

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! ^^ hmm maybe blur it a little making it look anime like a little, i think it would be better..! ^^ and yes spelling..! ^^

Signature Image

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

ohohohoho....emmm youre right...

maybe i will not submit it.....but please enjoy this wallie ^^

Just to be frank here, I am not so sure that you actually made this, it looks like an unmodified stock photo. Anyway, there is only one way to know whether it is accepted here or not, try submitting it. Nothing bad would happen if it is deleted right?

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

waha ! emmm i'll not gonna submit it, emm i know its not allowed already ^^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

There are some wallpapers I've seen created by 3D renders so you might want to check them out in the General gallery. They've been submitted pretty recently (like in the past 3 days or so) so they're easy to find. If you get it looking something like that or get any ideas from them on how to modify them it shouldn't be too big of a problem. Just yeah, not too realistic ;)

Since you say that you're not gonna submit it, and judging by your last post, you don't want any more posts so I'll go ahead and close this thread. If you need it opened, give me a PM or gbook shout and I'll come 'round to do so :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.