Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mysteriously Deleted Doujinshi: Saki Shimizu - Minitokyo

Mysteriously Deleted Doujinshi: Saki Shimizu

page 1 of 1 4 total items

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

I had received a yesterday PM from BotChii saying that my drawing deleted (Risako Sugaya 2) was deleted. However it never was and it is still there. Instead my other drawing Saki Shimizu was deleted without notice. Heres an external link to it: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45694363/ ^_^'

There was some comments, on its and they are important to me. Please help. X-O

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

maybe the mod just made a mistake in deleting the wrong gallery item, or maybe they made a mistake in gallery item name in the botChii message... Did it tell you why it was deleted?

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

they said it was too blurry, which i disagree.

it does look a little blurry... but not too blurry, i could still view it fairly clear. and i thought only blurry scans and wallpapers would get deleted..

maybe you should PM the mod... it could be a mistake like what MapleRose suggested, it could also be a bug..

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.