Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem: Found the crack behind my laptop's monitor T_T - Minitokyo

Problem: Found the crack behind my laptop's monitor T_T

page 1 of 1 5 total items

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Can't someone help me, please? I have a big problem regarding of my monitor's laptop. I was found that at the back of my laptop's monitor on my left, there was somekind of crack (It was like long and open line-shaped) which I might afraid it will damaged my laptop when I want to close the laptop's lid after using it. It was my most terrible experince I ever see in my life. This was happened due to my stupid act last year (I can't explained the true reason behind it). So, what should I do? Will that crack can be fixed by myself? FYI, I'm not very expert with the laptop's problem. I can't afford to buy new laptop as I'm still studying at the university. If anyone had the similar experience regarding this problem, could you give me some good advices so that I could save a lot of money to solve this problem?

P/S: I'm truly sorry if my post can't be understandable as I can't explained my problem very good.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

I haven't seen anyone with a cracked covered before, only broken hinges. You must have put
a really heavy object on it, isn't it?

If you can't explain it, use pictures.

Signature

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Actually, I put some papers between the screen and the keyboard and close the laptop. I had done that for several days until I realized about that last month. I think it maybe give some pressure on the back of my laptop's screen and create the crack. I'm totally ashamed about that incident. So, what I can do right now is to close the crack with some glues. I guess it will work somehow and didn't harm my laptop for a moment. That's I can said. I will try to show the picture of my laptop.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Do you still have a warranty on it? Laptops are really expensive to fix, especially the infamous monitor problems.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Whether there still is warranty left on the laptop doesn't matter because this kinda of damage is not covered. Unless it was a manufacturing fault or it just 'happen' to crack by itself... then there's no chance of getting it fixed for free. The best thing is to contact the manufacturer or the original place of purchase. Ask them if they can fix it or not. If yes, then they'll give you further instructions. However, if they can't... then it's too bad. You'll have to live with it until you get another laptop.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.