Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Game:RolePlay]The World Beyond Time - Minitokyo

[Game:RolePlay]The World Beyond Time

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next » 507 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Intoduction
A magic world's time became uncertain and unbalanced,the residents were having a terrible time,soon the person who caused this vowed to make them suffer more than now if they doesn't let him take over,obviously the residents disagreed strongly for that man,Leo,is a power-crazy and have a special ability that no one has that is to control the time...Everyone was worried except those who is under Leo who was happy about the havoc and made things worst for the residents,finally the residents used their powers to summon people from different worlds..they do not know who is going to come,the only thing they know is that those who can come to their world can save them...as soon as the spell is casted those who casted the spell died..

Rules:
No god-modding please.
The RP will only start when I start.
Please don't flame anyone.
Please don't spam either.
Please use (()) when you're talking outside of your character.

Character Profile needs:
Name:
Bio: (how did he/she seem to get to the magic world,all characters enter the magic world at the same time/For Leo followers,why did you join him..)
Personality:
World: (you can come from earth but please a different country..self-created is alright but give an explanation of the world please/the followers come from the Magic world,Yula)
Ability: (You'll get the ability as soon as you enter the magic world,not more than 4 or controlling natural elements such as wind,water,fire,earth,etc,etc)
Weapon: (You'll get it in the magic world)
Appearance: ((Description/Image(in url form) is fine))
Other:

My Characters:
Name: Ishimaru Chiaki
Bio: Haruhi was studying in the library alone,she walked to an isolated shelf when suddenly a portal appeared beside her,out of curiousity she stepped in,and found herself in that world..she wanted to turn back when she found the portal closed
Personality: Kind,understanding,naive and hot-tempered
World: Japan,Earth
Ability: the ability to heal and controlling water element
Weapon: A sword
Appearance:Chiaki

Name: Leo
Bio: Will be revealed along the RP
Personality: Power-crazy or should I say he is under a spell and is doing it unwillingly,a darker person is controlling him..
World: Magic world,Yula
Ability: Time control
Weapon: A sword
Appearance:Leo

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Name: Sakura Yudaji
Bio: she was walking home from school and suddenly a flash of light shined on her, "what is that?" said sakura. suddenly when she opened her eyes, she found out she was in a whole different world, she just appeared to be standing there. there she saw few other. "wow okie that was weird, one minute i was walking home and the next, i find out i am no where i noe at all." *looks confused and worried* "wonder how to get home."

Personality: sweet, somethings jumps into conclusions, friendly, kind, and a dreamer.

World: well the world i came from was called the hana village which was not far away from planet earth. maybe people there were quite smart. and most people who study in the schools there are super rich.

Ability:to copy magic and mind control

Weapon: a key which can turn into a staff[if you watch ccs you should noe hahax]

Appearance:
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/552/strawberrymy5.th.jpg
or
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4687/img0003tx8wl8.th.jpg

Signature Image

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Name: Krushnev
Bio: Combat cyborg mage created by an unknown guild. Has gone AWOL, and is currently being hunted by his creators. A vortex warps him through the dimensional void into this world, where he wanders as a hunter.
Personality: Misanthropic, cold, tends to speak very little. Fiercely anti-social, but posesses a strong sense of justice. ((In short, A people-hater, but not inheritly evil))
World: Shadax, a realm inhabited by those exiled from the various dimensions of existence. Seeking to invade the outside realms, the inhabitants have forged an army of bio-weapons to fight their wars. Extreme causion has been taken as a result of the malfunction of the bio-weapon codenamed ZER0. ((will be explained later))
Ability: Flight due to mastery of the elements of wind and space.
Weapon: Twin Gunblades ((katana with a SMG built into the sword hilt))
Appearance: Tathered brown trenchcoat, cybernetic implants over his left arm and eye, right arm is covered with tattoos depicting arcane markings, pants of a black leathery fabric, bleached hair cut to a short length.
Other: Proficient in weapon-based sorcery ((channeling magic through blade weapons))

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

((Wai,wai...Finally you brought this RP,FNN-san! ^__^))

Name: Marielle Rivera
Bio: Marielle is student of a famous witch.When Marielle's teacher did a research on ruins,which says connected to another world,Marielle entered a large door.Then somehow she transferred to Yula.
Personality: Clumsy,lost her confidence when everything go awry,determined,loyal to her friends
World: Yume,a land where magic and weapons rules...
Ability: Air magic,
Weapon: Cross bow
Appearance: Marielle
Other:-

Name: Naomi Rainewall
Bio: Her parents missing because a war in neighbour country,Naomi went to country where Leo is on,and met Leo.Leo promised her to found Naomi's parents if Naomi willing to help Leo.Naomi agreed and slowly she became evil-kind because of Leo.
Personality: Calm,unpredictable,sceptic and sarcastic.Though,she can be nice sometimes.
World: Yula
Ability: talking with animals,clairvoyance
Appearance: Naomi
Other: none

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Name:Jerrald
Bio:Was walking home from School when a hole opened underneath him
Personality:Mysterious
World:From a place called derxious on the planet bercious....there all man and women are wise
Ability:Heal,Summon,Dark and Light swordmanship
Weapon:Sword
Appearance:black blazer,white shirt,black jeans

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

((

Quote by 108Stars((Wai,wai...Finally you brought this RP,FNN-san! ^__^))

^^ hehe...totally copied the story from the one in WLM,was lazy to write again,I hope this RP in MT might get a better feedback..XD We'll start tomorrow.^^))

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[[hahax..! ic..! ^^]]

Signature Image

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

(hahahas~can't wait to start it~)

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Name: unknown...but alias is Lioness
Bio: unknown
Personality:unknown
World:unknown
Ability: unknown but feels dangerous around here...better be wary
Weapon:unknown (still have not been witnessed in battle... and no weapons to be seen)
Appearance:long brown, curly hair, dark brown eyes, flashy red dress ;) , and a leather belt around her hips...(all for now)

lookin forward to the fun!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

((Minna!Here we go!))

Chiaki stood in fear on the vast green fields,she was transferred here by a portal,she was afraid,she looked around her and saw a few others who looked just as stunned as she was..She gulped and wondered what will become of her..

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

Marielle stunned on her feet,looked at everybody else in confuse.At first she was afraid at them,but slowly she knew the peoples were trustable.She finally spoke,"Mmm...Can somebody tell where am I?"

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Krushnev surveys the area. The field is barren of life save for a number of people with equally confused expressions on their faces.*
Krushnev: *to himself* "Of all the places to land..."
As one begins to wander towards each person, his left arm begins to clench in anticipation for an attack.

Signature Image

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Joining! XD can i?
Name:Tamiko Rika
Bio: She just an ordinary student. then one day, she founded a mysterious book in her room. she opened the book and a light shines, she closed her eyes. then she open,then she goes to this weird world XD
Personality:Happy-go-lucky,talkative,childi(...) to fight,not type that people can mess with,friendly,but she get into very serious when get into fight.
World: ....dont know XD
Ability: illusion,fire
Weapon: a fire sword? aha
Appearance: short red hair.the hair tied to sideway. XD , blue eyes, wear a school uniform. she got a star tatoo under her right eye.(lol, like gakuen alice)

merged: 01-08-2007 ~ 04:36pm
*bump*
ittee..thats hurt..
*looking around*
where am i?
*saw someone*
*waves*
"hi! mind to tell me where am i now?"

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

" .... "
* where the hell am i.... *
* sits down *

Signature

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Chiaki looked at everyone there,again she gulped and opened her mouth,"For the answers...I don't know myself..and why are we here..I have no idea as well..."she explained,she then turned suddenly,there were footsteps approaching,she was frozen to the spot,she don't know what to expect...there was no where to hide as there was no trees or bushes or anything that could hide any of them as there is a only an empty green field.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Lioness falls from the sky....seems like she will be falling like this forever...but then some unknown land appears...
"Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
*puft*
lands on Krushnev's back...
"ahh" *gets up and dusts my dress which now looks like it came from the trash* "why you..."
*glares at the person who softened my fall* "i know what you are upto...you better not think you are gonna ...wha...?" *looks around*
"where...is this place?"

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Is it too late to join?

Name: Benjikun
Bio: Delivers ramen by scooter to customers. Benjikun was on a standard delivery job in his home-town of San Francisco when a flowerpot fell from the sky and hit him on the head. He awoke hours later to find he was not where he previously was...
World: Earth/San Francisco, CA
Personality: Honest, Open, Funny, Awkward
Ability: Alter Ego (when in danger, Benjikun can summon a shadow-being called Setsuna. Her ruthlessness and fighting abilities are unmatched. Once summoned she cannot be controlled by anyone, and disappears only when Benjikun is no longer in immediate danger.)
Weapon: Twin chained kamas (used by Setsuna)
Appearance:
Benji- Black hair (long sideburns, bangs), thick black framed glasses, long dark jacket, dark blue jeans.
Setsuna- http://download.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.The.Melancholy.of.Suzumiya.Haruhi_272814.jpg

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Krushnev rises to his feet after being crushed from above.
"...No idea."
*thinks to himself* '...that's some talk, lady. A guy breaks your fall, and you cuss him out... Still, not bad on the eyes, though...'
Krushnev looks around. The sound of approaching footsteps causes him to move into a defensive position, unaware that a swell of dark energy is beginning to gather in his left fist.

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Name: Dimitri Ramanov

Bio: He is a martaial art's champion who after recieving an invitation to a

tounament arrives only to find a door way. It lead's to world beyond time

Personality:His greatest goal is to become stronger. But he isn't willing to

sacrifice people to do it

World: Russia, Earth

Ability: Ki master

Weapon: Hand's and feet.(Doesn't believe in using weapon's)

Appearance: dark skin. gray spiky hair pointing all over. Black hightops. Gi pant's. Black muscle shirt

"What is this place?"

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

rika23

rika23

?-?????

"Whooaaa...!"
"....,is it a dream?"
*rub her eyes*
...,uwaahhh... what is this weird place?
better walk around

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

"HERE'S YOUR RAMEN SIR! THAT'LL BE $18.95!....What the? where am I?"
::turns around::
"Eh...."

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

((The more the merrier^^))

Before Chiaki could register the new arrivals...the footsteps stopped right in front of all of them,an old woman who was looking at them with a grave expression but there was no suprised that mingled with the lines of the ancient face...

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

More and more people begin to appear in the field.
"...This is nuts."
His left eye changes to a shade of red as he scans the area. After a few seconds, he starts to walk away from the others, keeping his left hand in the pocket of his coat. He stops a few meters away, and plops onto his back, listening in to the chatter of the others in the area. Out of the corner of his left eye, he sees an elderly woman approach the others.

Signature Image

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

" .... "
* who's this old lady.... *
* lies down on grass patch *

Signature

page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next » 507 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.