Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you watch anime in japanese with subs or translated? - Minitokyo

Do you watch anime in japanese with subs or translated?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Do you prefer to watch the anime in japanese with english subtitles, or do you prefer to hear them talk english?

I personally enjoy watching it in japanese, I like to hear the original voices and expressions they use.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

yea, you're right but it's a bit uncomfy for me 'coz i cannot understand wat their sayings...so, i prefer with english subs 'coz it confuses me if it got translated, i cudn't focus on the anime n the translation at the same time.

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

I think the majority prefers subbed anime to dubbed. The voice acting in japanese is generally more "characterized" and expressive, so it's more fun to listen to overall.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Please look through the forums before creating a thread. This has been done before.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.