Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Start of the 'Banned' Thread - Minitokyo

Start of the 'Banned' Thread

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Guys, don't be scared. I don't want to do this too but people still submit wallpapers/doujins with NO WINGS AT ALL!

As I've said before, the people who submit works like that ever since I gave my first announcement warning will be put in a special Banned Members Thread because of shamefully breaking the rules and making the admins hurt their heads because of BEING IGNORANT.

Congratulations to the first person to ever grace the new Banned Section that will be put up next week : gabysango2011 for posting not only one, but THREE non-wings doujins in the guestbook.

I know Gel-chan displayed also her non-wing doujins, but people, please be reminded, Gel-chan is the admin and founder of this group. But if you guys don't think it's fair, then let's be stricter next time.

people who have been warned by me one or two times before in their galleries for breaking the rules: please don't break more rules if you want your names displayed too. you know who you are: this is a reminder.

gabysango2011 will be deleted from the group asap upon recieving this announcement. that is all.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

wow..! i better be more careful..! but dun worry i won't post anything without wings..! hahax..! ^^

Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

*blink blink* Wow. It's not that hard to remember to only post stuff with wings.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

I haven't posted for ages because I keep drawing stuff without wings ^^;

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

hmmm my most recent wallie "Bubbles Bliss" had wings on her boots so I hope that counts!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I will do my best *bows* ^^

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

i've been making walls with no wings so i don't post them in the group...

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

mm...sorry for the doujins...but i forgot about the rule while uploading then cuz i was in the beach and have no m,uch time..i just copied and pasted the codes in every group...
but my intention wasn't to upset u..
well...but if u want to delete me..i won't said anything...cuz it wasn't really my intention...i just forget it

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

ignorance is never an excuse especially when you've decided to take a decision because you know perfectly the consequences. hope this is also a lesson for YOU to learn to read the rules next time for any other GROUP.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

At first I let this thread pass, however creating a thread to purposefully name and shame another member is really not on. Although groups have every right to make their rules and enforce them, to purposefully make an example of and belittle other members will not be tolerated, especially after they've apologised.

This thread will be closed, feel free to notify members of such things in the GB however refrain from such public humiliation in the future.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.