Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halo 2? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

WAHOO!! thats the only shooting game i ever liked! cant wait for Halo 2!!

heathis

heathis

empty

yeah, I cant wait for this game either :D Looks unbelieveable

Signature
woo! I am a level 10!

there's gonna be a special edition when that game comes out.

Halo 2 ROCks
I hope they have dual pistol
I LOVE pistols

I hope I can get it when it comes out.
Everybody's reserved it here,something like it won't be available for weeks after release for normal purchase.
That's what I heard the first time I asked about it,I'm gonna take my chances and not reserve.

When is Halo 2 coming out?

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away,
then I wrote it in the sky but the wind blew it away,
so I wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay...

Halo is still a very amusing game expecially in multiplayer, I hope they doesn't plan to do a new game every year like unreal, in this case they will kill the market and all the fans.

the wait is killing me.

yea i cant wait for that game to come out for xbox it would keep me occupied for a while.

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Quote by MagiAthenaWhen is Halo 2 coming out?

November 9th. Both me and my roommate have a special edition reserved. We are going to be playing co-op through the campain from midnight to ... as long as we can (skipping school of course). Then it's on to the multiplayer!! Woohoo! :D

I'm so excited....

Signature

they recently changed the date to 11-8-04.......iv been keeping track. i follow the gamestop dates :nya:

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3425/
There is already a topic about Halo 2 in the forum. :) Please search before creating a thread. XD

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.