Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elfen Lied....a great and tragic anime - Minitokyo

Elfen Lied....a great and tragic anime

Tagged under Elfen Lied

page 1 of 1 17 total items

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

omg i love this anime to death......i just cant stop talking about it....ive always wondered whether i was the only person whoi had feeling like this about it.....I love Lucy especially..

i wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about a possible continuation to the anime.....or if anyone wants one...seeing as how the open ending was the worst possible thing that could be done to a fan!

man i really miss it

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

Elfen Lied was a pretty awesome anime, and i would not mind seeing a continuation. While i might not be as big as you i am a pretty big fan.

Game programmer and Anime freak

DicloniusLucy

DicloniusLucy

UltimaWarrior

its good to hear fellow fans unite!
its the kind of show that when it ends....you wish it would go on forever.....and u keep thinking about for days after... ^_^' at least for me anyway!

~~O Castitatis Lilium~~
-For Lucy

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

You know the hardest part of watching a really good anime is letting go of it. Give me awkward moments, death of a main character etc. I really don't mind. But when a really good anime series comes to an end I just can't handle it. However over time... the pain eases and you just move on.

This is the same with Elfen Lied. In the back of your mind, you want a sequel due to the fact that the story was so good... but another part of you knows that it can never happen. But why it can never happen you ask. There's really not much that they can continue on about. Maybe another max. 10 episodes which just talks about the remaining Dicloniuses, the aftermath of Lucy losing her abilities as a Diclonius and maybe the love between Kouta, Lucy/Nyuu and Yuka.

Nonetheless... I thought that the end of Elfen Lied was pretty good and it should stay that way.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

I don't think that I agree with the ending. But at the very least, i would say 10 episodes more, but I think that they should make it into a big anime. Like, dragonball Z big, but that's just my opinion

Quote by DicloniusLucyomg i love this anime to death......i just cant stop talking about it....ive always wondered whether i was the only person whoi had feeling like this about it.....I love Lucy especially..

i wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about a possible continuation to the anime.....or if anyone wants one...seeing as how the open ending was the worst possible thing that could be done to a fan!

man i really miss it

elfen lied was/is really sweet series, bloody hell...1 of the better series i saw in 2005

well, and i wasn't all too pleased with then anime's 'ending'...and it'd be great for a continuation, though i've not heard anything of it

oh...and love the manga, 1 of my favourites...has more story then the series does.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

Quote by DicloniusLucy omg i love this anime to death......i just cant stop talking about it....ive always wondered whether i was the only person whoi had feeling like this about it.....I love Lucy especially..

man i really miss it

I am also a great fan of Elfen Lied. It is the best anime i've ever seen. It has a great emotional feedback, I cannot slept well for a week after watching it. Month passed and it still fills up my mind.
BTW my favorite character is Nana, I felt real sorry about her, I mean all characters in Elfen Lied had a tragic life but I think Nana's was most painful.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I also loved that anime - I was emotionally drained the first time I saw it, so it took me a while to watch it again. But, unfortunately by then, it had lost a lot of the impact it had on me and I noticed that the story itself weren't as brilliant as I originaly believed it to be. The horror and tragedy kind of hid the somewhat weak storyline. But, none the less, its still one of my all time favorite animes.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Elfen Lied was indeed good, for me personally not that overwhelming that I could go on and on about it, animes like FMA left a much deeper impression compared to that, but still it's something to mention first when you recommend anime to a friend.

Quote by Zangetsu-sslYou know the hardest part of watching a really good anime is letting go of it. Give me awkward moments, death of a main character etc. I really don't mind. But when a really good anime series comes to an end I just can't handle it. However over time... the pain eases and you just move on.

This is the same with Elfen Lied. In the back of your mind, you want a sequel due to the fact that the story was so good... but another part of you knows that it can never happen. But why it can never happen you ask. There's really not much that they can continue on about. Maybe another max. 10 episodes which just talks about the remaining Dicloniuses, the aftermath of Lucy losing her abilities as a Diclonius and maybe the love between Kouta, Lucy/Nyuu and Yuka.

Nonetheless... I thought that the end of Elfen Lied was pretty good and it should stay that way.

Didn't have that much of a problem with Elfen Lied, but I know this feeling very well. It often happens to me. Sometimes it also depends on the length of an anime, i.e. I don't wanna imagine how I'll feel when Bleach ends some day...

Zangetsu-ssl 47wk 0d ago
You know the hardest part of watching a really good anime is letting go of it. Give me awkward moments, death of a main character etc. I really don't mind. But when a really good anime series comes to an end I just can't handle it. However over time... the pain eases and you just move on.

Nonetheless... I thought that the end of Elfen Lied was pretty good and it should stay that way. <--- agrees with..

I totally love this anime, so far myself. Maybe not as much you, but it's up there. It reminds me of Kenshin, when he died. Zangetsu is right, you do always want a continuation of the certain you really like ><! I mean it's so badass ;_;.. how could she DIE! ><! WHY! But i guess she is finally at peace with herself ;_;.. like kenshin.. e.e;;

>=|.. Damm Eflen was one of the coolest animes out there >_>;; so unique, the thrill of knowing what might happen next kills ;_; since it ended ><!;;; It will be dearly missed >=o.. But then again! You can be a lil sicko like myself xD and buy the DVD's and watch them over and over like i do to kenshin :D..-does the same with the only two volumes of elfen lied she has.- ;_;.. <--- a pathetic fudd lol.. :P

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Hi minna :)! Elfen Lied is a great Anime and it has a great story XD! I really love it OX!. It doesn't have a clear final, but... I DO love it !. Nyu is the best and cutest girl in the Elfen Lied Anime!. More than Mayu-chan U.U. Well, see ya! XD

Elfen leid is the best anime ever, no words to decribe it,but you need to know how to appreciate it,the history is so sad and soo beautiful at the same time,its the only anime that can make me cry, i think everybody that watched this anime can realize that one of the messages that we can take from it, is that our world can be sooo unfair and its full of pain, suffering and sadness,if lucy, nena, or mariko were real, i would give my best to try give they all the love and a happy life that they deserved and never had, we can also see the dark side of humanity,the humans are the monsters in this anime, not the diclonius,its soo unfair that diclonius like nena were aprisioned since they were born to make experiences like to know how much pain they can take.

I like Elfen Lied, but I far prefer the manga over the anime given...well...it's actually FINISHED with much more character development and everything. The anime ended up falling into the pit of "incomplete" because of the manga not being finished when it was made.

really reallly great *-*

Elfen lied is in my top favorite anime, fortunately there is the manga to continue the story.

Although it's an awesome animation, it's not popular in Japan.
Maybe it's because there're too many bloody scenes in Elfen Lied.
It's really popular with Africans and European~~~
But I also love this animation~~~
Love an animation doesn't matter where you come from.
I want to read its manga too, the story will complete in the manga I think.

i fall in love wt this anime

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.