Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite Wolf's Rain pairing - Minitokyo

Your favorite Wolf's Rain pairing

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

Whitch pairing would work XD

Kiba Hige
3 votes
Tsume Toboe
8 votes
Kiba Tsume
3 votes
Hige Toboe
0 votes
Hige Tsume
0 votes
Kiba Toboe
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Wolf's Rain pairing ^^. probably this thread is mostly for yaoi fans, but I want to know Your opinion and the most important why do You think it would work. if it is possible give some example of hero behavior that shows this pairing would work.
sp. and in yaoi case who should be on top XD

merged: 01-06-2007 ~ 11:28pm
Oh! BTW my is KibaxMyu, unfortunately she's not real...

Signature

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

hehe me first to answer.. ;) well my fav pairing is defenetly Kiba Tsume
I don`t know they are bouth powerfull..and they each have theyr unique stile..I think that they are the best team
well this is only my opinion ;)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Well I've voted for Kiba and Tsume, but that's just ,cuz I like them both.
both strong with their sins and past and very good loooking.
But to tell u the truth I would have liked that Kiba and Blue to make a payring, Blue is like Kiba's feminin version.
Well , that's my opinion!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Well, I guess this thread isn't exactly for me :P. Besides, Oriya-dono, I haven't even seen Wolf's Rain yet! I know I know, blasphemy :P. I just don't know anybody who's got it here...

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

but Tsume cant stand Kiba (well for most of series) and in manga if they could they would probably kill each other.

Signature

yeah , but don't u know oposites atract^_~

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

not for long term of time. after some time they couldn't stand each other

Signature

I voted for Tsume x Toboe, mostly because of the excellent fanfics I read at aff.net and on other sites XD

But I can't believe you didn't add Darcia x anyone. Darcia x Kiba forever~! XD

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

damn! I forgot about Darcia! yup, they would be perfect :D

Signature

Um, well, if I were to pick, it'd be Tsume/Toboe. It's almost cannon. XD Also, I like Hige/Blue. They're a nice balance to each other, which also fits nicely for Tsume/Toboe. ^^

i say NONE OF THEM! i say blue and hige is the best hehehe but at top its tsume and toboe

TsubexTomoe because of that lovely scene with Toboe licking Tsume's wound. >///< Even though a pairing like that almost seems pedophilic...XD

The relationship between Tsume and Toboe was beatiful, but I felt that Tsume was more like elder brother for Toboe than a lover. Still it is the best couple in my opinion

luciensabre

luciensabre

Just a Yaoiholic

It's quite clear Tsume and Toboe are mates. =D

Toboe is always tailing Tsume quite submissively, and the latter - no matter how much and hard he tries - can't avoid continuously check to see if the "runt" is ok, running straightly, forgetting his own safety, to the rescue when Toboe is only vaguely in danger.
He saves Toboe even when they had been knowing each other for a few moments! ^___^

It's evident they are destined to be together in all of their lives. :)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.