Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fear the Signs! - Minitokyo

Fear the Signs!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Something I found in another forum. Go have some fun. XD XD

Signs and more Signs

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

hehe, some of them i have seen but some are quite funny.. :)

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Unbelievable. XD
Some of these signs are very suggestive while others do just make no sense at all.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yes those are excellent, Though I have seen most of them before my friend had a hard drive full of funny pics

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

<lol> Great. :);; What a world we live in. My favourites are Just Kidding and Which Way. XD

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hahaa.....i've seen these before.....i think some of these are photoshop manipulated XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

^_^ XD :D

FUNNY!!

these are funny. I always wonder what people would do if they saw this on the road.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

hahaha those are funny!! =D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.