Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Couple of problems - Minitokyo

Couple of problems

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Problem # 1: MT galleries seem to be operating slower than a dial-up speed even from two different connections (Cable Modem and a LAN connected to a full bandwidth OC3)

Problem #2: Images keep failing to fully load up in the browser (stopping half way through display) and failing to fully download (downloads stopping at various points). This is vexing because I lose my credits regardless of whether the image completes loading or downloading. These issues have occurred even when I left the computer for several hours to download and there were not oher programs running.

Problem #3: Trying to re-download images that failed to fully download the first time results in getting the PWND graphic.

If this continues then I may have to drop MT due to the excessive time it takes to download images or post in the forums on the site.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

patience is virtue Mnemeth, MT would not be the same without your book of spells...hahahaha....
i donno for images i did notice that so what i do is after clicking on it to download it with my normal browser, i right click and download it with Download manager, takes more time, but the image downloads completely...here is my solution to one of your problems i guess...the rest...i donno...hahahaha take care, i am off to school now, if i think of something i will be sure to notify you...later!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Probably the aftermath of the earthquake in Taiwan; MT's server is likely to be affected, given where it is based. Speeds will suffer great inconsistencies, until it is officially announced that the matter has been 100% remedied.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

OK this thread can now be closed. Thanks for the responses

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

To my knowledge AWOLs answer is what I think has occured, threads been requested to be closed and there doesn't appear to be any need for further comment.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.