Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To US TVXQ Fans! - Minitokyo

To US TVXQ Fans!

Group announcement by TVXQ-fans

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Well I wanted to spread the news, there is a petition for US fans to sign, asking TVXQ/DBSK to come to the United States. Please sign and tell all you know, so that our numbers can grow and our standing can bring the boys to us here in the US. Here's the link:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/2810/

Please sign! THANK YOU!

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

But I want them to come to sweden x)

Signature

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Quote by EiminBut I want them to come to sweden x)

Aww, maybe there is a petition for that as well? Do you know many others who like TVXQ in Sweden?

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

jikuhart89

jikuhart89

love is a drug

okie , eventhough TVXQ is here in Seoul now , and I'm not from US , but I'll sign for their population in US ^^

The way to love anything is to
realize that it might be lost.

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Quote by jikuhart89okie , eventhough TVXQ is here in Seoul now , and I'm not from US , but I'll sign for their population in US ^^

That's so nice and generous! Thankies Jikuhart!

Signature Image

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by ElaniMoonstaf

Quote by EiminBut I want them to come to sweden x)

Aww, maybe there is a petition for that as well? Do you know many others who like TVXQ in Sweden?

So far, none x) It's lonely here in Sweden, no one to talk to about tvxq >_<
Anyway, I'll sign that petition...just because I'm such a nice person and if they do come, I'll be expecting photos ;)

Signature

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Aww that sucks.

N thankies~ I will do what I can if they do make it if I can gets any etc. XD

Signature Image

How do I join the DBSK group?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.