Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xxxholic - Minitokyo

Tagged under xxxHOLiC

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I'm sorry if anyone already talked about this but I already searched it and it couldn't find any threads >_< Does anyone know if they're gonna release a new series of xxxholic? the last one was so funny! except the ending :( that was so sad! anyway I was just wondering cos I'm reading the manga and I really want them to carry on with the anime :)

-x-

Well I havent seen anything about a second season...but I think they are going to make....because it made so much success that is kind stragen that they are not gonna contiune

It's doubtful that there will be another season soon. There's only about ten volumes out of the manga in Japan right now, so there's just not enough material for another full TV. And XXXHolic may not have been popular enough to justify a second season in any case. It's a shame, though. The recent plotline in the manga has been really good, and the anime couldn't cover any of it.

They just released news that there will be a second season. It's in the announcements in the xxxHolic group.

Umm I very new to the forums, could anyone direct as to how to start a thread or where to search for threads? I would like to know about the colour pages of the xxxHolic volumes.

well, i'm just starting to download the first season now. how was the first season by the way? is it worth the time downloading? i really liked the manga so i'm hoping that the anime wouldn't have so many filler episodes in it...

well i only started watching xxxHolic a few days ago and i really like it. Can anyone tell me if the manga follows the same characters or new characters?

A second season of XXXholic is already confirmed and on the making, I just hope they'll improve the budget, even if it's just a bit, because in the first season there was only ONE episode with a decent animation.

pmaster4: the characters are the same, and the story, more or less. They change some things and add some other new stuff.
Not the worst I've seen, but the manga is way better.

I am sooo looking forward to this new season. I agree with you Kazahaya... Hopefully they will improve the animation quality (might watch the dvd-rips to see if they made it better than the aired ones)
Though the tsubasa's references were left out, I hope this time around they keep them (not that I believe they will do it =/ )

no, i don't think there's going 2 be a second season.
i was hoping the anime version would also crossover with tsubasa, but it doesnt!
y did they hav 2 take that out?
there are certain parts in the manga where 2 series hav 2 cross over so that it'll make sense in the story!
lyk watanuki fell from a second story building with glass, and syaoran payed yuko so watanuki will live!

never mind. i saw it on one of a group's userpage, and they said that there will be a new season sometime this year. it wasn't announced when though.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if there is another season it will have to be an entirely new plot, but I think they should it would be cool, the anime was rather good

BuBbLeS!

Signature

luv it!

Well I read in a some anime magazine (maybe anime insider?) that the there will be a second season and that xxxHolic anime has been licensed for North America and will be premiering with an english dub sometime this year.

First Season of XxXHolic is being realesed in the USA now, and the second season of Holic starts in April :)

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

I just found out that xxxHolic Kei only have 13 episodes. The last episode will be on June 26th 2008.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

yeah it's only 13eps... maybe there will be the 2nd season

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.