Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Freakin tickets (and other things my fault) - Minitokyo

Freakin tickets (and other things my fault)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

Don't you hate when you get in trouble for doing something that was dumb but still completely your fault?

example for me: i got a ticket for an "unsafe lane change" last night. I almost hit a motorcyclist but it was during pretty thick traffic and it was pretty hard to see the cyclist....

But i got a ticket and the only person I could be mad at was myself. Don't you hate that? sometimes you just wish it was someone else's fault cause then you can whine about how the cop was being a jerk or how the motorcyclist was crazy and how you weren't doing anything... but it WAS my fault...

any other stories you've had where you wish there was another reason, but when you boil it down, it was your fault?

don't you hate it? :(

-Boojitsu21

roly-poly

floater

yeah. even though it makes you look like a complete jerk, it still does feel a lot better when you have someone else to blame. but its definitely the worse when everyone knows that it's your fault and your fault only.

i remember earlier this year at school i hid my friend's shoes as a joke and totally forgot about it. a couple hours later i learnt that his shoes were stolen and i felt guilty as all hell. i wanted to blame him for not looking hard enough but it was my fault. i didn't even have the guts to tell him it was me. horrible friend yeah?

anyway, tough luck about your ticket. motor cyclists do seem to pop up whenever you least expect them.

Signature

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

yeah, sorry 'bout the friend thing. You're not a horrible friend. I don't know your personality type or your friendship, but maybe tell him just to know that you were honest with him. Maybe buy him some cheap shoes as a gesture? Just a thought in case you wanted to know what i was thinking ^_^. Thanks for sharing though.

-Boojitsu21

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hmm even if there is someone else to blame or share the blame...i always get around to blaming myself...in life, my theory is you are to blame for everything around you...pretty tough one since i end up worrying about everything...but then i always find that i am to blame directly or indirectly...hahaha so can't say anythign here.. XD XD

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

hah wow. that's too bad. You probably shouldn't blame yourself for EVERYTHING, maybe just some things ? :)

haha, that can't be good for you, Lion. Reminds me of family guy, how Lois just supresses everything inside her because Peter is so stupid. But about having no one else to blame because it really was your fault, I've gone to a few situations like that, and it's pretty tough. I usually end up thinking about it for a few days before I can finally accept it.

Signature Image

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

yeah i'm pretty much over it now, but it just takes sometime and some acceptance :)

-Boojitsu21

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.