Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Piano - Piano Maker, Song, Experience - Minitokyo

Piano - Piano Maker, Song, Experience

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Well, there were a couple of piano threads and I wanted to combine them all together. However, I would like to talk more about the manufacturer of pianos and stuff like Steinway or Baldwin or other old companies.

Bad thing is that I don't know the make of my piano because the really old owner was an idiot who took off the logo (metal sheet) and he repainted the entire piano with cheap paint and wood stains. However, we were able to get a guess by an old piano tuner who knows a lot of piano makes and although he was not able to guess the make, he was able to guess the age and the quality of the piano so that was pretty good to hear.

So what type of piano do you guys have? The maker of it? How did you get it (buy, rent, family passdowns, etc.)? How long have you been playing on it or how long you have been playing the piano in general? Is a hobby for you?

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

mine is the yamaha u1. bought it several years ago. eh... i have been playing the piano since 3yrs old. and yepp. i took the grade7 last year. stopped this year cos i need to concentrate in my O`s. yeah and i use piano as my de-stress aid. (:

We have an ancient Weber, it says Kingston, Canada on it >_> Other than that, I don't know much about it ... but I wish I had a grand piano XD

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Lol. Yeah, it would be nice to have a grand piano but they are just too big even the mini grand one are still too big for an average home I think. But wow Athrun-yume! You played since you were 3? Dang, I started at 5. I guess your parents really wanted you to learn. My parents did not force me too much so I started at 5 but once I started, they have been pushing me and I am acutually glad they did.

Ancient Weber? Lol, now that sounds really old. Heh.

Signature

haha it is really, really old. My mom just said it's as old as my grandpa, who's 89 ... okay then. Wow you have been playing long! i started when I was 7. i finished my Grade 8 last summer.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

My piano is Asahi.. But other then that.. I don't know anything much about it.. I got it many years back.. It needs some etuning now though.. haha

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Hehe. It just reminds me of how long it would take to tune a piano... long long time.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.