Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error database when i click on add my favorites - Minitokyo

Error database when i click on add my favorites

page 1 of 1 12 total items

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Good day, are much days that when i click on "add to favorites" for add to my favorites one image i see this error message in red:

Database error

The following errors occured:

id: Variable id must be numeric.

Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Have you tried adding other images?

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Quote by AWOLHave you tried adding other images?

Yes, much other images, but always error :'( !
Help :'(

Signature

I'm going to move this to the Bug Reports forum so hopefully a moderator can help you. This is probably something only Sheqel can fix though.

It has been brought up quite a while ago, but since it is still an issue I'll just add that I continue to get the same error MaoMao recieved when I attempt to go to the compose message page for a gallery item.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4614/image17ak6.th.png

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Have you tried logging out, clearing your cookies, and logging in again?

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Quote by Tama-NekoHave you tried logging out, clearing your cookies, and logging in again?

Yes, i have tested now and the error continue :'(

merged: 01-11-2007 ~ 11:17pm
Now are much days! Why no one admin help me? I don't are able to add to my favorites the images!

Signature

did you try using a diffrent browser

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Quote by pyroman1995did you try using a diffrent browser

Yes! I use and i will continue to use Opera (now v9.1) because for me is the best, but now this site don't is compatible with oper for the favorites... cos

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I'll forward this bug with Opera to sheq for closer inspection.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Quote by EternalParadoxI'll forward this bug with Opera to sheq for closer inspection.

Thx! Very much :)

Signature

I'm also using Opera and had the same trouble T_T
But I have found solution - I just don't simply click "Add to favorites" but open it in new page, this way it works =) But it's actually rather tiring so i'll be glad if you solve this problem ^^

MaoMao

MaoMao

Italian Boy

Quote by loxotronkaI'm also using Opera and had the same trouble T_T
But I have found solution - I just don't simply click "Add to favorites" but open it in new page, this way it works =) But it's actually rather tiring so i'll be glad if you solve this problem ^^

Very THX! So i can continue to use always Opera in Minitokyo! THX!

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.