Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Monster - Voice out FANS yiou are needed! - Minitokyo

Love Monster - Voice out FANS yiou are needed!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Hi there everyone, i've noticed that Love Monster has not really been exposed yet on MT. For example, ther no. of scans and walls are so limited. I've created this thread not only to discuss more about Love Monster, but also call out to all the fans out there to come together.

Btw, i've just created this Group in honour of our fav shoujo manga:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/auraderecca/Banner1LovemonsterOsaraXKouru-1.png

You guys can go take a look and join if you like.

Also, I would like to call out to all the people out there for help.

1. I would like to ask if there would be an anime series made out of this anime

2. where can i find more scans or things on Love Monster (I've been serving the net, but have only been able to get a limited no. of pics and stuff. It is really disappointing. )

3. How am i supposed to create a nice bg and template of the group page? Would there be anyone out there able to help me or advise me about the codes on making a nice page for the group? I don't really know how to do so. Not even how to divide the page! Help!

4. How do i make the gallery as such that the scans and the art are seperated on the page?

5. Is there any place which sells Love Monster Art books?

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

For those who don't know what Love Monster is... here's the ANN link for it:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=2878

As for me, I haven't read the manga... actually I don't read much manga except for Neon Genesis Evangelion and Initial D. Since this manga is classified as Shoujo I don't think it's my kinda thing, I can't help you out here I'm affraid. I mean if it's something like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien or AIR then I can probably give it a try. But anything more than that then... yeah. *Rolls eyes* ^_^'

So why am I posting here I hear you all ask. I'm just helping out a friend who's trying to promote a manga series... and also she sent me a notification about the new thread. ;)

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Well, yup, you can get more info on Love Monster at the group page. Haha... anyways, this whole series has been fully published. I must say that this manga is kinda like your famous shoujo's i.e Ouran High School Host Club, Fushigi Yuugi and Fruits Basket. Haha... but it is kinda shorter compared to those long series'.

Well, It ain't that soapy if you're thinking that it will really be all lovey dovey nonsense. It's more to the 'fight for justice and protect my love' ya'll get the idea soon. I wonder if it will become an anime. That way, it'll be totally cool! Btw, i myself have not read most of the manga. However, just one vol. got me really mad about the series. Cool bishi's and of course, the story has a PLOT!

Hmz, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE! =(

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.