Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cat ears and loosing 'innocence' in Loveless - Minitokyo

Cat ears and loosing 'innocence' in Loveless

Tagged under Loveless

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

can anyone explain to me why Kouya lost her ears after ONE KISS with Yamato, but Ritsuka is still catboy :nya: even if Soubi is kissing him and molesting all the time. how does it work?

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I think that Kouya has already lost her ears, the ones she wears are fake, just to pretend she's still innocent

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

she has tail too

Signature

Fran

Fran

The same goes for the tail, 'cause i remeber that in a episode she actually took off her ears...

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

*can anyone explain to me why Kouya lost her ears after ONE KISS with Yamato*

the Kouya ears and tail were fake the ears are supose to disapear is not something you can take off as she did
and Yamato to take of the fake ears also

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

Fran

Fran

Again please? for some reason i did not understand what he said

Hi everyone.
I watched Loveless last year so I may not remember well. But I think that one can't lose tail and ears because of a mere kiss. So something must be in Kouya's past. She may have been raped and that's why she wanted to feel pain or die when she met Yamato. Ok, you can say that she had the ears and tail then but it's not certain because we don't know when she'd started to use the fake ones.

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

I also watched Loveless last year and don't remember the details of this, but as far as I remember, it was obvious that the ears were fake. We never get to find out how Kouya lost her ears. I didn't think about a rape, but that might indeed a possibility.
The manga might say more on this, so, if you are a fan, you might wanna read it.

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

Quote by Oriyacan anyone explain to me why Kouya lost her ears after ONE KISS with Yamato, but Ritsuka is still catboy :nya: even if Soubi is kissing him and molesting all the time. how does it work?

you lose them after you loose your virginity.... no matter how much ritsuka and soubi kiss, ritsuka will keep his ears.
as far as i remember, kouya and yamato don't just kiss.... neither of them had ears, if that's some sort of clue ^^.... maybe some yuri goodies for the lovers :D
hope my explanation is of some help.
^_^'

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

Omfg... you are right! Yamato also wears fake ears. (It's been too long since I watched Loveless. Maybe I should rewatch it...) That explains why I didn't think about a possible rape. *sweatdrop*

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I've read manga yesterday, and it seems like girl are wearing fake ears at shool but after they take them off ^^.

Signature

Do you mean that all the girls wear fake ears and only the boys have real ones? i don't think it could be possible because that clumsy Yuiko never loses her ears. If they were fake, she must have lost them at least once :D
Well, I think I should read that part of the manga again where it's about Kouya and Yamato. :) After my last exam, I'm going to check it ;)

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I ment ZERO's girls wear fake ears, Kouya and Yamato.

Signature

kouya had fake ears and tail before the kiss

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump threads after they've been inactive for so long.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.