Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just a couple things ^-^ - Minitokyo

Just a couple things ^-^

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

Do you want a music "jukebox" on CL?

YES!
12 votes
NO!
7 votes
I dont care
8 votes
umm...can I have a cookie instead?
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

1. So, as you have probably already noticed, CL has a new layout! yayyy *throws confetti* I hope everyone likes it. If anyone has problems with it, whether its un-readable text or something not showing up, please let me know! I checked it out in Firefox (which i finally managed to download) and it looks okay, although it does look better in IE.

2. As soon as my final exams are over (the last one is on wednesday) I'll be back in CL. Lots of thanks to PinkPrincessLacus for running it during my absence - shes doing a great job! ^-^

3. I dont know if some of you are having problems with the theme Euphoria in the Free Your Inner Waller contest, but like I said in the guestbook earlier, euphoria has nothing to do with drugs. People use that word without really knowing what it means in order to describe the feeling they get when they get high on drugs. that IS NOT what euphoria is. just make a wall out of something that inspires you and makes you happy. (ex: nature, animals, music, the beach....)

think of it this way : have you ever looked at a scan, loved it, and thought "gosh, I HAVE to wall that! I can think of so many things to do with it!"
hope that helps ^-^

Also, the contest deadline has been moved back to January 31st so you have plenty of time. If youre already finished, its a good idea to leave it on the side for a bit until the last week or so, take a look at it again, and you might have better ideas.

4. Well, I'm technically supposed to by studying for a physics final right now...since I havent studied for it at all and the exam is tmrw (hehe :sweat:), but I'm actually sitting here dancing in my chair to some songs. Music is my life - I'd die without it and I have to be listening to something 24/7. Sooo theres a poll in this thread. If you want music on CL, vote! (if you dont, then vote too! hehe) I'll see if I can get the music to start off on pause so it doesnt start blaring as soon as you open the page. (since I hate sites that have music that start without you wanting it to -_-)

and theres an extra random choice in the poll...heheh lets see which one PinkPrincessLacus chooses (i gotta admit, the cookie one is pretty tempting!)

merged: 01-12-2007 ~ 12:58am
hmm...its not letting me edit the announcement, so I'll just post it here. If you say yes, you want music, please give me one song title and artist that you would like to see in the jukebox.

merged: 01-12-2007 ~ 01:36am
oh, forgot to say another thing. please remember that theres the new bbcode for the group advertising. to put in the celestial luminesse banner, all you have to do is put in [*group=celestial-luminesse] into your group description, but without the *.

merged: 01-12-2007 ~ 01:37am
it will show up like this celestial-luminesse

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

I want the cookie too! XD Anyways, yes, a music player would be nice as long as it doesn't start as soon as we open up the page. Song and artist...take a guess...Emotion by Tanaka Rie XD.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

cookies, YUM.., me too, yummy,
yup, a music player sounds good,
we can listen while browsing, good idea,

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

That cookie was tempting...very tempting... But I don't mind if we have a music player. The only thing I'm concerned about is that when you overload them with too many songs they seem to make the page take forever to finish loading... (or maybe that's just my pc.. :sweat: ) Just a thought, though <.<

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

I don't especially want that CL would have one since usually I listen to music with my own player and the music player on Net would disturb mine.... Though I really don't have anything against it especially.

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

XAL

GeogenetiX

Yes..I Think? Not COmpletely Sure, But Leaning More To The Yes Than The No

i am sorry

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

thanks for that clarification starr.. so, it just to be anything that makes me happy.

hmmm.. haven't seen the new layout, but i agree on the music, as long as it won't play at once when the page loads ok? ;) it's kinda distracting to load a page and suddenly music blasts at a huge volume. there.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

DUH I PICK THE COOKIE *Grabs the cookie and runs off to msn* MUAHAHAHHAHAHAA X-P

OMG JUST TO LET YOU KNOW STARR I NEVER READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT TILL NOW AND I WAS THE FIRST TO VOTE! LOL OMG U KNEW I WOULD PICK THAT COOKIE ......! and omg your coming back awesome! Where did u go! *looks around, kicks your aim*.... :D hehe

LOVE THE LAYOUT! ITS AWESOME, AND YES YES IM HAPPY IT HAS PINK AND ITS SO DARN CUTE! PS. I LOVE WRITING IN CAPS AWHHHHHHH :D and tis tis on you for doing this instead of studying XD lazy ...haha lol

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I see someone got my TYPING CAPS disease X-P Wonderful new layout Starr ^^ But yea, as you said, its toooooooooo brightttttttttttt *___* I can hardly read and you should me best, me a dark person XD The text colour should be a bit darker so its easier to be read on the white background :)

Ah yey songs! I'd suggest This Love by Angela Aki from Blood+ ^^ Lovely song!

Good luck in your studies my dear starfish! :D I just started learning physics this year and I already wanna jump off the building x_x

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

^^
Ofcouse! Yes!^^
love it!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.