Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does the voice in your head sound like? - Minitokyo

What does the voice in your head sound like?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

If you're talking about my subconsious voice, it sounds strangely like my mother. Whenever I'm about to think of doing something stupid, my "mother" tells me to stop doing that stupid thing. Really strange if you think about it. :)

loveable-IY

Random Artist

Hmm The little voice in my head sounds kind and calm....
Akward... but that's how it sounds XD

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I don't think I have a voice in my head. You can think about stuff without having to have a voice in your head say it.

But when I talk to myself (in my head), the voice sounds like me...

Hi

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Mine sounds really annoying. When I'm typing things and get stuck because I can't think of how to express what I want to write... it uses Japanese phrases like 'demo', 'dakara', 'eto', 'ano' etc. . In a way it's probably like Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu) and Kon (Bleach) in one. ^_^'

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

I have two voices in my head. The first one is very soft, very light, almost fragile-like, like an angelic choir. The second is of a male (surprisingly, I have a male voice in my head XD), but his voice is very sweet and comforting. I usually hear him when I'm broken-hearted; it's like he's the one who tries to comfort me, to tell me it's alright... I wish I could meet him and give him a hug XD

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

mine is just the same as my normal voice.

Mine has a habit of changing voices. ^_^' Sometimes it sounds like my own voice, sometimes like a friend's, sometimes like a familiar anime character's, etc. When I'm typing and I try to imagine what I'm saying would actually sound like if I were to say it in person, the voice in which it is said changes based on what I'm trying to say.

I don't hear it when I'm reading, but I don't sound out the words that I read anymore, so that's probably why I don't hear it.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Mine has a weird dark voice....

In fact, I'm kinda freaked out by it.

It kinda reminds me of hollow Ichigo's voice from bleach.

Amadeus317

Battle Brother

Quote by segnojI guess the question sounds stupid, but I'm seriously asking what does the voice in your head sound like?

For example, when you type things out, don't you have that unnoticeable voice in your head as you type each word out? You do...right?

You hear this sound in your head, do you still sound like the person when you talk or someone completely different?

I was just wondering cause the voice in my head doesn't sound like the way I talk at all.

The voice kinda sounds like as if some chibi anime character's voice talking in my head = ="

So yeah...don't know if you guys are the same as me, but maybe it's just my imagination ^_^'

You wouldn't happen to have a case of schizophrenia, would 'ya? j/k

I'm not sure how to answer that question. If you're talking about what comparing your voice to how you normally speak to that of how you sound on a recorder or the phone, then I'd say that I sound much different that what people would normally tell me.

If, on the other hand, I was sleeping, I'd probably hear dozens of voices in my head if I was dreaming. That is, if I was dreaming at all.

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself."

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I don't have the "subconscious voice" thing (I do have a conscience, though... *rolls eyes at the bad joke*). When I'm typing, for example, an essay, or my response here, it just "sounds" like me when I'm thinking. However, if I'm thinking about/remembering what someone else has said, then it's predominantly in their voice, or close to how I remember their voice.
Sometimes, with reading (manga, or a book), if I've read past a few chapters, my mind will automatically "pick out" voices for the characters, based on their personality, etc.; if I've seen the film for the book, or the anime version of the manga, then the voices will be how they are in the film or anime. Other than that, I don't think a subconscious voice exists for me-I don't even really "hear" the voices in my dreams; it's more like it's conveyed with a gesture and expression, or there may be a voice, but the mouth doesn't move.
Take care,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

It depends on the mood I'm in. I have my "mother" too, the one that's poking me when I'm torn between stuff I want to do and stuff I should do.

Then there's my "brain" voice, that's always making connections and usually says stuff that I can't say without feeling like a know-it-all.

Then there's my "party girl" side that only comes out to play during like, school dances and stuff, and tries to encourage me to do bold, carefree (and usually stupid) things. XD

Probably the "voice" that I hang out with the most is my "hopeless romantic" voice. It's my dreamy, girly-girl voice that's always making me want to write sappy romance at decidedly inconvinient times.

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.