Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Moon Wallie-Take it! - Minitokyo

Full Moon Wallie-Take it!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/6748/wallpaper27ha1.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/6748/wallpaper27ha1.th.jpg
i think its nice dunno why it got deleted after 3 days i think , im not gonna fixit but tell me what i did "wrong" on this

Mmmm....the scan is waay too drowned out by the background; All you really notice is her face and hair, the clothes aren't very visible, relative to the overall composition. Also, it looks a bit dirty and cluttered; the can needs some smoothing out on the edges. There doesn't really seem to be a point of focus because everything is the same value pretty much. The concept is nice, though the technique and application could use some work.

Don't give up on it! I think this wall has potential.

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The colors are a bit too bright and like Eternal said, the scan is lost against the brushes and whatnot. Use softer colors, and use the blending modes (soft light, overlay, etc).
Also, you need a sig on your wall.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

it's really nice, put as the others said the colours are a little too bright.many light purplr and soft colours it would be much nicer. also i think the scan needs a little cleaning up, yups, and the bg is like sort of blocking it so its's like just a stock which is put on top of the scan and done. hmmm..i dun noe why but the left bottom corner of the wall seems white, which is like empty try coving that space. nicely done, go for it you can do it..! ^^ hope you'll submit it again soon..! ^^

Signature Image

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Mallie-chan,it's a bit too bright,makes my eye painful when I see it..>.< The brightness made the scan looks filtered.It'll be nice if it wasn't that bright and some different colours for the background that will bring out the scan.Fot the white part try adding something to it so that the whole wall seems balanced.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.