Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you see any UFO? - Minitokyo

did you see any UFO?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

zazuge

Perv

No guys I'm not joking ,it's a serious matter UFO isn't SFi,nor Urban legend
it's a true phenomenon ,if you read about UFO history (project bluebook ,Allen hynek ....) you will know that UFO phenemonon existance is true.
but the origin or true form of UFO's ,is unknown

so did anybody here see one?
feel free to tell your story. :)

Actualy i've seen some orange ball that made one movment to left and then started accelrating to the right and aproaching but it disapeared behing some some buildings ,i couldn' belive my eyes so i've stayed breathless for a minut before returning home!

Hey guys before u post in this thread there's one rule

Rule N

Belive me and DIE !

Nope, if u had seen with ur own eyes then God must have messed up ur eyes.

zazuge

Perv

Quote by ChronoQZNope, if u had seen with ur own eyes then God must have messed up ur eyes.

please this is a serious subject if you have nothing to say ,leave! X-P

Belive me and DIE !

Zyndarius

Zyndarius

Sage of the Five Paths

I have never seen an ufo, I would like to see one before I die ^^.

It would be interesting, but not for to close xD

"Every spilled tear, feeds the roots, of a tree which the heavens will reach."

By definition, a UFO is simply something in the sky you cant readily identify. So you may have seen something that invoked a head scratching moment, but its so trivial its nearly impossible to remember.

As for myself, I recall seeing one or two while I was outside plane watching six years ago. I don't think about them much anymore.

Signature
	Image[/img]

zazuge

Perv

Look griffon,I have some basic astronomy knowledge ,I used sometime ago heavensabove to predict ISS saightings ,get bored from it but I'll never forget it,so about my UFO observation ,i'll never forget it even after death!, thought I forget some undefined astronomy's event I've seen before but those could just be some iriduim satellite "flares".

Belive me and DIE !

I hate to say it, but I think I DID see one.....

I was at night mass once...was it last year or two years ago? Anyways, it was in the winter and I stepped out to blow my nose, since it was so loud. I was looking up at the sky, looking for any constellations. But instead of seeing stars, I saw these strange lights. Three huge orange lights, close together, forming a triangular shape. It was moving slowly across the sky. And then it hit me. UFO...?

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Quote by kasshiopeaThree huge orange lights, close together, forming a triangular shape. It was moving slowly across the sky. And then it hit me. UFO...?

Pardon my skepticism, but that sounds to much like an aeroplane...a light on each wing and on the tail fin makes a nice triangle - a sight I've seen often enough (alright, a plane lighst aren't all orange, but from a distance it may just seem like sparks).

And I agree with griffon therein that a UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object...that means that anything you can't make out and that floats in the air, is a UFO. Even Superman was a UFO while Metropolis speculated whether he was a bird or a plane.

Let me just state that I don't deny the existence of anything supernatural or that which we don't understand. If there are proper alien spaceships floating in the air then so be it. What I can't stand is people who see a bird fart in the air and then claim its an alien spaceship.

Try this one out: stand in a public space, point to the sky and shout "UFO, UFO, I see a UFO!" and see how soon people will follow your lead, point to the sky and claim to see it as well...EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE FAKING IT!

Thats what I can't stand - human credibility - the ability to believe anything just because it is fashionable to believe it. Whether its true or not is a different issue.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Hmm... well, almost. I was on a roadtrip with my parents and my two brothers to Lake Tahoe in the winter. At night, when were still driving, i saw a turquoise-ish light in the distance. It turned out to be some screwed up traffic light. XD it had me fooled for awhile, though.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

no i have never seen one

Yes I have seen one right after I saw a dancing leperchaun on a flying dragon, ill stop posting on this thread now, lol :)

zazuge

Perv

This is one last warning messed minded people (yeh it's u not us who have seen UFO's) stop posting bothersome (or if u didn't understand stop posting shit) and needless comments (I remeber it's called trolling) ,i don't want to see this hapen again ,so if u wanna poop ,do it somewhere else.

Belive me and DIE !

IF YOU GO to a place DARK enough, like a beach or outside the city, AND YOU WATCH carefully TO THE SKY FOR HOURS is guaranteed that you

UFO's cant come to the earth. they would need to know their was intelligent life here from their far off planet, travel at the speed of light (which cannot be exceeded), which may still take hundreds years, have enough fuel for the trip and to fly around the earth for long years, and make sure that humans never see them for whatever reason they may have.

Why not. If there are space fairing civilizations out there traveling the universe....then perhaps they found a means to get around the light barrier. Simply because we haven't does not eliminate the possibility of a life form having already succeed in that regard.

Signature
	Image[/img]

I havn't seen one, but I once read on wikipedia that there was a guy who had sexual intercourse with an alien

With honey and clovers

Never saw a UFO but I believe that they are either man made or have to do with aliens or both

the UFO subject is taken very seriously by military armies
there are all kind of cover ups and the goverment seems to not reveal the truth about it

there are all kinds of therories about UFOS and aliens too

like that the aliens are us from the future
or they are gods and angels

there are even paintings from 3000 BC which shows all kind of strange things in the sky and weird creatures

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object right? Too many people think UFO means alien life (me thinks). I admit I've seen some odd objects in the sky before at night, but even with an open mind I've realised they're not alien life forms. At a party one night I stood with 2 friends and watched a glowing orange light approach the earth and then quickly move away from it (a process that took 5-10 minutes). At first we were tempted to scream UFO (and many people would probably say it all there life) but there's a 99% chance it was just a rock bouncing off the atmosphere. As many have said; yes it looks cool, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it's not alien life.

Also there are many man made projects that replicate the physics of a typical disc shaped UFO and it's only natural the military would take real sightings very seriously. If I'm not mistaken the disc shaped UFO structure was being researched heavily by the Germans during/between the wars and it's also believed by some the Russians salvaged the data and have continued the work. If there's a real UFO floating in the sky it could very well be piloted by Russians rather than aliens.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

i've seen a protoss scout near my house fighting a mutalisk, are they UFO's ?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i c some UFOs
in some comics, ehehe XP

Signature

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I've seen strange lights before, though I haven't seen anything I'd immediately call a UFO.

Closest thing I've seen was a red fireball-ish light above me in the night sky, sort of like a slower moving shooting star, then it broke up into about 7 pieces and flared out. The pieces looked like they were in the shape of a hexagon, a shard at each of the verticies of the shape, with the seventh being perfectly in the center.

It was wierd. . . . . I've seen occasional strange lights before, but that's the best one I've seen.

i saw a lot.
Mexico is like UFO-port specially in Puebla.
I saw little stars at night... it could be an airplane, i live near of an airport, the airplane's flashes is the difference. and this light, it moves quickly.

Maussan's resources: its an UFO!

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

I saw one back when I was a kid, it was a clear day and I was outside playing baseball when I noticed a black object just sitting there in the sky, it looked as though it was hovering and it slowly moved to the right, then in a split second it was gone. And a year ago I saw another one on my way back to the states from Mexico. It was a rather odd ball of light that looked as though it was bouncing and it would often shoot off into another direction and then do a loop-de-loop. I managed to catch it on camera but I lost the tape :\

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

One time I was in a van at night time, and as we were passing by a traffic light, i saw three green lights in a triangle with a red light in the middle. My friends say it must be the window's refracted and reflected images of the traffic lights, but i know it can't be. The green lights were slowly rotating around the red light. It made almost 3 complete rotations before it faded away.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.