Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did you see any UFO? - Minitokyo

did you see any UFO?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

You were abducted and didn't even notice... tsk tsk tsk X-P

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

This happened when I was with my family. It was like 11 pm, and we all saw it. We were on the third floor of our house, and suddenly we saw these strange lights that illuminated the whole sky with a green color for a few seconds, and then other tiny lights appeared moving in the sky. They stopped sometimes, some moved in circles in a funny way, and then dissapeared in the clouds. There were many of them and appeared randomly, but it was strange how they stopped and appeared to move SO quickly in every direction o_o. After that, some of the airforce planes came. Some other people had strange experiences that day... A friend looked through the window at 8 pm, and outside it looked like the sun was still illumitaning. Weird huh. This happened in Trujillo, Peru.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

South America is notorious for UFO sightings. They like it.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

zazuge

Perv

The people who are makin fun of us are just demonstrationg their ignorance and their chovinisme
they are just like some fanatics or ultra right winged party that think that their are the superior race (in stargate meriken teach democracy to alien humanoids )

this kind of atitude drive imperialisme and give birth to genocides.

guess that the universe still turn around earth ....

stupid monkeys ( sorry honorable primates )
No , humans are lowest than the lowest life form thats how we are until w'll learn our true place.

Belive me and DIE !

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

If UFOs arn't real then where did I come from?

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

well i havn't seen one but my uncles have seen alot in mexico. Alien valley! But i live in Freindswood TX and one night when i was in the garage. I heard like a jet sound in the distants that was coming straight to my house. Then the sound just stop right above my garage. I wait for two seconds then it started to make a sound like wings going up and down. But it wasn't like bird wings it more of a sound like dragon wings. It did the sound three times and when i about to check it out. It just shot up in the sky and the sound disappear. It didn't sound like a jet when it was above my garge. It sounded more like somthing with wings.

A smile will make the day better

i saw a lot, in Mexico you can see UFO's specially in ruins and pyramids, i live neat Teotihuacan pyramids. Well strange objets on my head, fireballs, stars moving, white or silver dots...

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i seriously doubt that any UFOs are around this area (generally speaking for Earth) i do admit it's very possible that there are other sentient species out there but i doubt any will be around here

zazuge

Perv

seriously I doubt that ther's any sentient species on earth (well do you think human fit the description "intelligent species" ?)
and that's why they don't communicate with humans.
That's why they are visiting earth.

Belive me and DIE !

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Heck no, I've definitely never seen a UFO before...not sure if they even really exist? And even if they do...I doubt they'd want to fly around parading to us humans...lol.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

hahah. personally, i say the UFOs people see around in the US are just experimental planes

Heres an extremely interesting case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident
Its very well documented and Mufon has some kind of copy...
http://www.mufon.com/famous_cases/1976%20Iran%20Part%201%20MUFON%20Case%20File.pdf
Many UFO-cases are simply mis-interpretations of the eye, but some incidents are extremely well documented.
Regarding Russian UFO's It's quite possible to be true, German "Foo Fighters" were definitely reported by Pilots but it is strange considering that these UFO's did not express any hostile intentions as nations in war would.
I'm not very sure about whether alien species could possibly live in other parts of the galaxy (It is a large place after all.) Or whether they would be interested in us at all anyways, (They probably want to turn us into a trade route after we gain global peace? XD)
I'm not completely ready to accept them as aliens but I definitely will say that it simply isn't explainable by conventional means at this time...

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

what about USOs (Unidentified Submerging Objects)? there was this one tv special i saw in the past year that there are some weird vehicles that can fly and submerge under water. there are supposed to be some cases that even the us navy witnessed them. although i doubt it's real, i had a good laugh at the end.

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

UFO sighting mostly occur near a military base the reason is they are here to negotiate.

More info:
http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET%20Motivations-PF.htm

or not bothered to read:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ubrA3X7rM

zazuge

Perv

well whatever seems there is little number of Minitokyo people who have see UFO
now idon't know if what i have seen was real or not *sigh*

Belive me and DIE !

Ekitna

Ekitna

Ima Survivor!

Me not, but my grandmother yes and she tell me the history, she seen one on her travel to Mar del Plata (Bs. As. Argentina), it was a sunny day on the meddle of the beach, drinking her juice looks the sky, she calls my grandfather and they saw a thing foating on the distance.

Thats the history... and their friends of mar del plata saw the ufo too at the same time!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

no never did I don't think I want to either.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

There are no ufos but there are aliens. That's what I think.

>>>>>>>>>>>

hahah UFO no

I don't belive that there are any aliens.

yes, one time in my school

Imizzar

Imizzar~

UFO or no UFO there was this time when I saw a strange bright light in the sky at night and suddenly it just dissapeared. Kinda freaked me a little, but i'm sure there must be some sorta explaination.

As for aliens, I won't believe them until we see them.^^

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I have never encountered a UFO in my life, nor have I met anyone who has.

On the subject of aliens, I believe that aliens exist but I don't believe that they would actually bother with such a small, humble planet such as Earth if they actually have the necessary technology needed to travel through space.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.