Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Solty Rei .... - Minitokyo

Anime Solty Rei ....

Tagged under Solty Rei

page 1 of 1 6 total items

yo guys ! have you all watched the anime solty rei ? if you didn't ... watch it ! ... i bought the series and i find it this somehow the best anime i have watched so far .... the ending is freakinly nice and touching XD .... i nearly cried for it .... this anime defenetily worth 9 out of 10 .... so guys ~~ remember to watch it ~~ honest

Yup...watch this anime not long ago...really one of the best animes out there...touching yet enjoyable...i recommend this series to anyone who haven't watch it yet...the songs are great too ;)

Its good alright! Worth watching so to those who havent watch it yet, GO give it a try.

i agree! its the best! songs are nice, especially Clover. Ending very sad and touching....when she said,"Ta-da-i-ma" T.T I assume the ending to be Solty is brought back and fixed by Josef, happily ever after.... er.... you think? (' ',) The opening song DID stress that on the very first verse and chorus, right?

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Good. i like that anime too.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

kinda .... i think the opeing song is cheerfull and nice to hear ... to cool down the sadness after watching the sad ending ... i brought it to me hometown and watch it with me cousin ... and yes ... when the part solty said Ta-da-i-ma ... SHE CRIED ! XD worth a collection this will defenetily be ...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.