Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjo Tenge; who's the strongest? - Minitokyo

Tenjo Tenge; who's the strongest?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

it seems ^_^ (now known as aoi) teamed up anime-station......i got the 4th eps....but was it just me or did everyone elses are pixelated when they move?

anyways....they took the sex joke from takayanagi's dream.....argh......that was one of the funnier jokes in tjtg~

DJ-of-E

Le

Quote by Rexanyways....they took the sex joke from takayanagi's dream.....argh......that was one of the funnier jokes in tjtg~

Hahaha, I was so totally thinking about X during that scene.

X as in Kamui and Fuma? Cuz it was kind of like that...same black school uniform, sword, laser snake human...eh? Yeah, in the manga the jokes were a lot more mean and funny...at the expense of Takayanagi's insecurity with the length of his sword... ^_^

Signature Image
www.shihbang.com

"I've finally realized my problem - I'm looking for the girl of my dreams while I'm still awake..."

I suppose you guys are talking about Masataka Takayanagi though i think Mitsuomi Takayanagi isn't too bad himself! I'll give the vote to Shin natsume though. Ryuugan is just too powerful X_X Also, for I am watching Mawari Madoka closely: She's piqued my interest.

Scarlett

Scarlett

Wind Whisper

Hm I think Bunchichi is the strongest. He was stronger than Shin anyway but I think he can also beat Takayanaki. (Dont know if it´s already happend i only read the manga to Vol. 10 and watched only a few episodes of the anime.)

Signature

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Well, Nagi did say that he was the "hero", so I'm guessing that he is the strongest in the show.

I would say Masataka is the strongest if he's pissed ... Otherwise it's Bunchishi. He actually beat Shin and he fears no one :)

Signature Image Tenjo tenge

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

actually Masataka Takayanagi has been on one of the covers...and while im not sure of the volume he is, im certain that he is. and i still say that Shin Natsume was the strongest..he could have beaten Mitsuomi, but he didnt use his Dragons eye...but now that hes gone, id have to say that Nagi is the strongest...nutz to masataka...

and their are 24 episodes of the series i beleiev in total...if that helps, but its difficult to download as it has been licensed.

Ja!

.::Zero Martin::.

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I'm surprised to see so many Masataka fans, kinda unusual. Although he is my favorite character.

As for who is the strongest, yea Shin I would say was the strongest, and could have easily beaten Mitsuomi had he used the Dragons Eye.

I'm sure Nagi will be the strongest, but atm he's not.

Mitsuomi is pretty hardcore though. The most recent chapter of the manga was awesome when he hit that woman...

Signature

takayanagi is the best character but isn't the strongest ..and his fighting style is cool too

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.