Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime characters do you like? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime characters do you like?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Depending on the anime, I usually like deep and powerfull characters.

My all time favorite character is Ghost in the Shell's Major Motoko Kusanagi - she is very good at what she does, with a history behind her. Other (favorite) "strong" characters would include the Count of Monte Cristo (he just looks so cool!) and Guts from Berserk.

I love seeing an insanely powerful character - one that keeps suprising the viewer. Guts was / is just insane. The Count's vindictiveness was amazing. And the Major's just so good at her job.

Other characters (a.o. in no particular order) would include Saber from Fate/Stay Night, Lucy from Elfen Lied and even Youko from the 12 Kingdoms (tragic heroine who discovered her hidden strength).

I don't particularly like the "pure yet simple" heroes (DBZ's Goku's idiotic innocence irritated me), but then Bleach's Ichigo would probably be my fav in a not-so-serious catagory. Then I just like any character who can kick butt in a humorous way. And of couse, being male, I tend to be biased towards female characters ^^

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Hmmm...

Its hard for me to pin-point what it is that draws me into characters. Usually the characters appear different, but with another look they are actually similar. (I find this a lot)

I love well-developed characters the most. Usually the ones with the most focus get the most attention from me. But that's not always the case...

When I can't explain their personality in a two paragraphs - thats what I like the most. XD

Signature Image

The Female type

BUt I Like Ed from FMA as he remind me of me as that is how I was when I was younger also Ed tall then me and I am a couple years older then him.

for male characters, a coup of my favorites are
Ichigo (bleach), Athrun (gundam seed), Archer (fate/stay night), Lelouch (code geass), L (death note), so if there is any common personality traits between them, I guess that's what I like in male characters.

for female,
Eve (black cat), C.C. (code geass), Saber (fate/stay night), Chi (chobits), Mahoro (Mahoromatic), and Ruri (nadesico)

Signature

><" Like "Kira Yamato" and "Lacus Clyne" in gundam seed destiny

DimensionZero

Now, Diabolical!

boys: ichigo, hiei - style.

girls: rukia, belldandy, mizuho - style.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed

If it's a guy, i like those mysterious, calm all the time type, or an easygoing one. Psychotics are good too...

If it'hs a girl, a tomboyish cheerful one... And sometimes a clumsy one won't hurt...

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Omg, how does it come that so many like characters from Gundam Seed o.o' (well, maybe because its a good series ~_~)
Anyway. I like that so many have described more precise ^^

Forgot to mention about female characters o.o
Female: (here we go -_-)
Shy, smart and have a good personality (that will say nothing around the "biatch" attitude).
For some reason the hair does matter. I dont like bright red, but if I like the character then its another thing (example: Shana (shakugan no shana) and Mizuki from Comic Party)
Sometimes they have to be able to fight, but with a style thats wrecking of beauty. I like that ^^. Thats ftw ;)

Signature Image

ellymate

loveless angel

i like the cold and calm guys like Sesshomaru,Akabane from Get Backers,even Creed from Black cat :)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

I only really like the quiet characters...the serious ones....and the tough ones!
A quiet one would be Lucy from Elfen Lied...
A serious on would be Byakuya from BLEACH
Tough one would eb Soi Fon from BLEACH

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

I like so the those bad guy that are just evil in everyone's minds and speak so porper like Demon king from Tales of Phantasia. I also like the character that also appear in the worst time but my favourite character is most likely Kei uncle from Please teacher he just funny. I like Edward Elric from FMA but it a bit irritating as I was short then him and I am older then him.

Calm, controlled, strong, silent type. Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha), Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach), Kunimitsu Tezuka (Prince of Tennis), Lin Koujo (Ghost Hunt), Kabyua Shibuya (Ghost Hunt), Itachi Uchiha (Naruto).

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Maybe the best chaacter I\'ve ever seen is Coud..He has the strong will and brave ..^^ (The only thing that I dun like about him is he\'s too bold)

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I have noticed that many persons like calm char ^^. Well, they are the coolest so its not a surprise actually :P
There are some calm char I like. But mostly I think they are too ego. Think they are always the best and most skilled person. I prefer those who are cool AND strong (they dont lose to almost anyone and stay strong the whole series, from beginning to end). Most of the time they lose quite early but still talk as if they were best, so yeah <_<. You understand my point XD

Signature Image

I usually like characters with personalities or traits that I can relate to. But with males, I prefer them to be kind, compassionate but also strong and protective.

Guys, generally the cold, aloof, calculating, cunning, bishie boy with a tortured past. Preferrably with glasses, but not necessary. Deceptive appearance where their real personality doesn't match the public's image of them. Ex: Yuki Eiri, Fuji Shusuke
Pretty boys with screwed up personalities are okay as well. Ex. Sephiroth
Gals, should be able to stand on their own two feet, strong, and definitely NOT maidens in distress. Ex. Ringo...

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

Kenshin is awesome because he is really nice yet he kicks butt easily(and he helps others)
And Naruto because he reminds me of myself,optimistic and helpful(and strong)

I generally go for characters who have a darker aspect to them, like a good backstory that you find out later on, or just another side that makes the character a bit more 3D, a bit more fleshed out. Characters that are quiter and more mysterious usually seem to deliver that.

Appearence-wise, it doesn't matter too much as long as the character isn't too innocent/chibi looking. I don't like really huge eyes for example, or characters that are ultra feminine (or ultra masculine).

I kinda have the same preference as Wirededen. But not the same characters I don't watch Final Fantasy.

I haven't really given much thought to a favorite type of character. Well I guess my favorite type of male character would be the kind who has a tragic/dark past or something like that,has a personality that's cold/calm/collected and is skilled at what they do be it a fighting manga or a sports manga. For girls someone who can stand on their own (figuratively speaking) and are as strong as the boys.

Um, that person (I don't mind whether it's a guy or girl) has to be nice, funny, friendly and strong. If he/she could really kick butts, then it would be better! I really hate characters who are 'whiny'.
Hmm, ok, if he/she is nice, funny, friendly and all that but not the 'strong' type, then it's ok as long as he/she is good looking and NOT 'whiny'. OR, if he/she is the type that could really kick butts but not funny and friendly, then it's ok too as ong as the action scenes involving he/she are excellent! Hmm, i don't really mind if the character is the bad one or the good one.

I like the *sidekicks*. Tomoyo from CCS is hilarious, same for Konoka from Negima. But overall.... I like the cute, quiet types. Nodoka from Negima, Hinata from Naruto, and (my overall favorite) Karen from Onegai Twins. It's soooo cute and funny every time she gets nervous. As soon as I hear her say "Myuuuu", I know i'm in for a funny cute-fest. =p

I like Tohru Honda of Fruits Basket. She's so cute and such a great person.

hmm , a cute, pretty, gentleman guy *dreaming* *drool* like hmmmmm.. many>_<

A bad ass who can joke like spike from cowboy bebop, and the girls XD ne of them.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.