Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime characters do you like? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime characters do you like?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

I like the strong and the cool one for gays ..
ant kind for girls ^_^

Like Yami Yugi + Ran

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Quote by Ran2I like the strong and the cool one for gays ..
ant kind for girls ^_^

Like Yami Yugi + Ran

I think you mean guys there at the beginning ^^'

Signature Image

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Basically, I like a rather quiet, but smart character, whether it's a male or female. Those who care about their friends and know the difference between good and bad.

If there is anything else, I have a thing for glasses and long hair. Don't know why, but they always able to steal my sight.

kanon14

kanon14

Kanon14....be my fren!

Emm..
Boys, I would like those who is caring...such as Daisuke! He is sweet to girls and caring to all his friends and family!
Girls must be sweet and have special powers... that will be more amazing! Beside of that, kawaii is just so important!

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Hmm i really like mysterious and quiet girls... i can sympathise with them... ^^ one great example is Mai Kawasumi from Kanon ^^ her personality is just like mine! ^^ (for some reason though... i really like girls with ponytails ^^ weird huh... maybe coz i tie my hair in a ponytail?) i also like mysterious guys who don't talk much but their actions explain themselves.

em. I prefer to an anime about fight, the main male character should be a guy and he must fight for something like his dream or protecting his friends,just like One Piece. Bleach or Naruto. I also like the character no matte it is the main character or not, it should be very strong, just like Hellsing, the main male character who is a vampire and is the best one, how cool he is~~

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

For boys...
i personally like a naughty,cute,handsome,ego,cool personality with cool hair color(but simple hairstlye
example; naruto,kyo (fruit basket),Edward Elric(FMA) and Son Goku (Saiyuki)

For girls...
I tend to like innocent,cute,sensitive,interesting personality and happy go lucky but they also have some weak points.Nobody's perfect right?!
example: Chii (chobits, Tohru Honda (fruits basket),Hinata (Naruto)

For appearance for girls..i like the more feminine type and small...this is because i'm also petite...hehehe..

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I usually like the secondary characters. The main ones are the 'hero' type and I really dislike that!

I like: Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Hiei, Kikyo, Kagura, Yuki, Akito, Mariko (Elfen Lied), L., Light (exception to the main character rule), Near... and many more that I don't remember right now ^_^'

Signature

I look for the hairstyle and eyecolor and of course, a very cute face for girls. For boys, the hairstyle and how he acts toward people.

Personality wise for girls, I like the shy ones and the sporty ones. For boys, I like the "cool" types. The ones that protect people.

For male characters

Appearance
Mid-short, dark colored hair and sharp looking eyes

Personality
Those silent, calm muderer types........ who don't really care about anything much

For female

Appearance
Mid-long or long black hair...... and doesn't look too...... scary

Personality
Yeah..... same silent, calm muderer types who don't really care about anything....... but actually with a lot of sympathy

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle!
at first I found it annoying but as I go along, it's quite admiring.

Looks:

Male: Pretty much anything. I don't always like the 'cute' characters the best... just depends, I guess. I'm more interesting in the character's personality.
Female: Same as for male.

Personality:

Male: Oh my... I like pretty much anything that is different. For instance, I sometimes like the 'bad' guys. But at the same time, I adore the 'good' guys. And sometimes I just like the ones inbetween. I know, I'm expressing myself so clearly here... :sweat:
Female: I quite like girls who know their own minds. I'm not keen on the over-fangirly type characters.

I would say so long as the character isn't really ditzy and stupid I'm pretty much fine with anything. I do enjoy the characters that are somewhat smart and dedicated and willing to put in a lot of work to achieve what they desire.

Mainly for the personalities but also there looks and how they act....etc!

characters that grow from the stereotypical type of chars they carry

I LIKE THEM EVIL , SERIOUS BUT WITH SENSE OF HUMOR AND THEY USUALLY LOOK COOL.

ucup

ucup

thape deh......

i love calmy character,and of course mixed with cute face >.<

i like characters with personalities like ichigo (bleach) or kanou kysouke (wildstriker). Don't really know how to put their personalities into words lol. As for girl characters, i like the manipulative kind ;)

Signature

hmm. well i like all sort of boys! all boys are soo cool or cute! :3D But guys who are cool and are forward in everything is so COOL! <3<3<3<3 Loooooveee!
and girls... all of them are cool to^^ i like diffrent character^^

chopstix07

Kintoki

Oddly colour haired cute girls lol....keeps the show interesting to watch when nothing's happening on screen =P >.<
Long-ish hair but black's a good colour too

I need some kind of instant visual kick. After that, I appreciate characters that aren't the norm for their genre:

Skilled fighters that prefer not to fight or kill, such as Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) and Vash (Trigun). I'm sick of macho, arrogant jackass male characters.

Uryuu Ishida (Bleach) is one of my favorite male characters, ever and he freaking carries spare capes with him. I couldn't resist that. Plus, he's so polite to Orihime and just so darned gallant in general, like when he tried to save Rukia from Renji and Byakuya, despite the fact she was a shinigami.

Otonotachibana Makie (Blade of the Immortal) is one of my favorite female characters because she's beautiful, smart, skilled, but in spite of all of this, has horrible confidence and is very indecisive and depressed. She's a total mess but can get it together if she needs to. And despite being beautiful, she doesn't have enormous breasts and impossible hair. She's real looking.

This is far from a comprehensive list, but I just typed what came to my head first.

marchewek

marchewek

future evil overlord.

I love evil bastards 8d My favourite character is usually the main villain or a side character with unclear loyalties.... You know, the evil, sexy type with sexay voice and mountain-sized ego~ XD And Kansai accent, omg. I love Kansai accent X3

As for women... I don't like anime women XD; They're usually either boring or omg-oh-so-awesome, it's rare to find a NORMAL anime girl, they're usually really strange.

I like REALLY hot characterz... Da kind dat is alwayz looking HOT no matter what...
Eg. Fay D. Flourite frm TRC... XD
Train Hearnet n Sven frm Black Cat...
Their alwayz looking hot.... OooOh...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like kind and caring character which are yet pretty strong and not too intoo volience like kira yamtato and Lacus clyne form gundams eed destiny and orihime inuoe from bleach.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.