Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Textures - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

Hi there! ^_^
I need help! i'm starting to use textures in my walls but i'm having a hard time finding sites with good textures so if u know some i would really appreciate if u share with me ^^

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

This belongs in the Art Forum.

The place where I get my textures is DA but you can also google "Photoshop textures" and you'll get some other links. Also, deviantART is a good place.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

www.aethereality.net
www.animeshare.org (not sure if they have textures, but im sure one of their affies do)
kyuusho.net

go to some of the affies at kyuusho.net, and you'll find more sites with textures on them. usually sites that have textures have affies or link exchanges that have textures

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Hannon77

Hannon77

: Daicon Design :

Great links!

you can find something in http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/textures/
or search google by "texture" I think search tutorial & texture. Hand made better

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.