Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What can I do? I lost a dear friend..... - Minitokyo

What can I do? I lost a dear friend.....

page 1 of 1 18 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

I have lost a dear friend, and it's totally my fault. Now, She doesn't want to talk to me.

I have tried to apologyce, but i have no response from her...

What should I do....? Do i have to accept the fact - i will never be her friend anymore...? or I keep trying 'til she wants to talk about it.....? ... damn ...

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(...)

*gasp* T_T

thanks for any response to this thread

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Keep trying, you really want to accept defeat? no you dont because she is your friend, probably the best Idea to do is to walk to her house (if you cant, call her, and if you cant call her, go email her).

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i think that u should keep trying...tell her that ur really sorry...i think that it may take some time...but u can be friends again ^^
just be patient..i've in the same situation as u and nothing is better that being patient
good luck ^^

rojacol

rojacol

The email is the only solution, We're in different continents... I have no response to my emails and messages :(

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

then keep emailing her, Even if she doesnt respond, just email her like once a day, that I bet will help

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

bobobob is right...is u keep pressing her...i think she will read al least one
tell her that u miss her and u wanna talk...
tell her that u wanna be friends..i think that if u wrote things like that she will listen ^^

I have some fights with my friend, who has difficulty forgiving me sometimes.

...Maybe you should give her some time by herself and not bother her for awhile. Then later, try to get in touch with her and give her a sincere apology. She might be more accepting of your apology if you wait awhile and let her "recover" from everything she's gone through. And when you do apologize to her, say it like you truly mean it. It'd be more comforting to your friend if she knows that you really care about her and that you don't want your friendship to die. (That's what I do.)

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

If you asked me, girls hold the longest grudges. Eventually, things should turn out good later. Just act normal i guess.

What is it?

I don't know but I think that if that friend really means a lot to u...then keep emailing her...and try to be patient and I don't know but something I've done once is give time to my friend but that doesn't mean u'll stop talking or emailing her...what u could do is just write her anything that happens around u and then at every end of ur mails u can say u're sorry...so that way she'll be hearing news about u and she'll know that u're not all time pretending being the victime, u know?

But anyway, maybe all u should do is keep emailing her and be sincere with ur feelings about her ^^

I hope this helped ^^

Signature

keep trying man, i think as time pass she will forgive you ^ ^

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I feel bad for you. If someone said sorry to me I will forgive them and ask nothing more (except if they really made me mad then I'll forgive them if they say the reason why their sorry.

First you should try saying sorry about what you did like "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings."

Second one would be give her something or ask her if she wants something and see if that'll make her forgive you.

Last is if that doesn't work then eventually she'll get over with it. It usually starts with a talk then suddenly you start get to be caught up in a conversation that she'll forgive you and you'll be friends again. :)

Here's one thing you shouldn't do is try to act normal. Not in a way like too normal and too weird. What happens is that if you do she could become furious because that shows you don't care she's mad. I've had that experience and it really makes me pissed when I think about that.

Another would be if you act like your the victim that'll piss her off more. It could cause your or her friends to out number her.

I hope this was helpful? :D

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Hmmm....
in my opinion, you should give her some time,
depends in what you did to her, she may need some time to think about it,
if that don't work then keep sending e-mails,
I usually say the truth in the face, but you know, we don't know whats going on in the place were she live so something else may be the cause why she don't reply to you...

G-luck.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

First off, I would like to say that I now hate you, why the hell would you say something like that without telling us why or any details at all besides she won't talk to you.
Second off, I would like to say that that was all I wanted to say

With honey and clovers

Quote by rojacolThe email is the only solution, We're in different continents... I have no response to my emails and messages :(

OMG, was it really that bad? What did you do? okay, NOMB...
I think you should give her some alone time. If I were that girl and someone did something really bad to me, it makes me feel a whole lot better to ignore them while they're desperately trying to make amends, even better, get some revenge, i never forget and it's hard to forgive...but not all girls are like that, so here's what you do:

The email problem is tough, 'cause she could simply delete them without even reading them.

Give her a week of some alone time, with your last email saying you're doing just that, then she'll wonder why you're not sending any messages anymore, if she gets mad, it means she still cares whether you care or not. Which is good.

Then start trying to contact her again after that week, saying you hope she got your last email a week ago, showing you didn't forget about her, and you feel really bad for whatever you did, and you refuse to be forgotten and you'll give her some time to think again if you're still not forgiven, BUT you'll keep trying to to become friends again :-)

She can't be mad forever, it's sweet you've admitted you're rightfully the one to blame, most people can't even do that ~_~, so you get major points for that. Hope whatever you did wasn't so bad, !buena suerte! Sometimes problems solve themselves...

rojacol

rojacol

Thanks guys for all your comments. Now, i know what i have to do.

i really appreciatte your help =).

Arigatou gozaimashita
Mada ne

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||

Quote by AkemisanI have some fights with my friend, who has difficulty forgiving me sometimes.

...Maybe you should give her some time by herself and not bother her for awhile. Then later, try to get in touch with her and give her a sincere apology. She might be more accepting of your apology if you wait awhile and let her "recover" from everything she's gone through. And when you do apologize to her, say it like you truly mean it. It'd be more comforting to your friend if she knows that you really care about her and that you don't want your friendship to die. (That's what I do.)

I think Akemisan has got the point. Give her some space to think about it, than, apologize to her. Some people has to forget the anger first and than see if they are ready to forgive. Respect that. I know it's difficult, but, give her a week and than write a long e-mail to her or, even better a hand wrote letter apologizing to her. If, even this way, she doesn't response... well,, there is nothing you can do. We all make mistakes. If she doesn't want to forgive you...it's her right. But she'll also lose a friend.
Good luck.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

why u dont tell that this friend was me ?
i was the bad girl who dont write ruy back
i was a bit busy and i dont know why i dont reply him but as i read his massage
he bring me to cry ... my old friend remember me and write me
i think that was to much for me at the first time
but now i have u back and we talk again
that is wonderful becourse i miss u a lot
thanks for all the guys to help u to come back in my life i need ruy very much
anytime *hugs*

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

rojacol

rojacol

OOh my dear friend, i'm really happy that everything was a missunderstanding. But i really started to worry. Now everithing it's ok.

Thanks guys for ur help =)

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.