Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Searching Artworks - Minitokyo

Searching Artworks

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

This isn't exactly a bug, but I thought I'd put this here all the same. Quite often I know the title of an artwork but I can't for the life of me remeber the member who submitted it. This is a most vexxing problem as it seems you can only search member usernames. Is there any search bar somewhere so that you can use to search artworks? I haven't been able to find one. Well, at any rate, I think there should be a search bar at the top of the home page so you can quickly and *easily* find a certain artwork. It's been hell looking for things and in the end I resorted to searching through all the recent scans and wallpapers manually to find what I was looking for... and I still haven't found some of them D=. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Seriously.

All you have to do is enter the Art or Scans page (the links on the navigation bar at the top) and then on the left side of the page you will see 'Search' amongst other links in the options panel. Click 'Search', and you will be brought to the page which allows you to search for any gallery item, in any category. Since you already know the name of the artwork just enter the title and then select the relevant category from the drop down menu. Leave the display option on gallery items, then hit search.

If the title is long, it would be best to only enter a few words to narrow it down, because it will return all items with at least one of the words you type in the search box.

Since this isn't a bug, I'll move it into the Minitokyo forum.

OMG thankyou so much! You have no idea how helpful that is to me! Thanks again!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

It's always nice to seen when questions get answered. In that case, this thread is no longer needed.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.