Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deleted sig - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

ok, im not sure if Im supposed to post this here, or in the Minitokyo section. But I assumed that since this is the section about deletion complaints I might as well as post it here...and Im sorry if this is the wrong place. Anyways, I just have a really quick question, rather than a complaint.
my sig was removed because it didnt comply with the signature guidelines. I read the guidelines before I even made my sig, and I dont think I broke any of the rules. My sigimg was the correct size, and I didnt have more than 4 lines. However, I did notice that the rules did say i cant have any other image tag other than the sigimg. Would the new [*group=groupnamehere] kind of tag count as another kind of image?

This is what my sig was made up of:

celestial-luminesse
I love Train Heartnet
[sigimg]

does that violate the signature guidelines?
I also thought it might be my sig img since it said "Train is smexy hotness", but I didnt think that was anything bad or provocative, and I didnt see anything about that in the sig guidelines. >.<

If someone could clear this up for me so that I dont make the same mistake again, that would be great. Thank you!

(I would PM a mod, but Im not even sure which mod deleted it, so Im hoping that the mod who removed it could possibly tell me)

oh, also, if it is the group featuring thing + the sigimg that got my sig removed, is two group featuring buttons okay? Because ive seen some people around with 2..so just wondering whats allowed and whats not now that we have that new group featuring thing going on.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You might try a PM to Mod EternalParadox.

Hope this helps.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

can you put up the original picture you used for your sig image?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I deleted your sig.
Group featuring using the new code is allowed, but only if it will stay within the 480 x 60 limit. With the group button, your sig was over that.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.